Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I may have fallen asleep... Wtf is going on? Did I miss anything juicy?
Confused Jurassic Park GIF by Vidiots

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t know about last night as I was fast asleep, but I know that since then, a screen recording was shown of the message showing it’s cockerpoo, but it’s a screen recording with still images added at the end of the messages. So I guess this has shown that it can’t be proven it’s her?

I know she’s at a family gathering today, so that could be to do with it but I think she’s stepping away because nothing conclusive is being given, and I don’t blame her tbh.
To be honest I think she should have kept out of it. Why has she got involved in the drama all of a sudden? It’s all very strange. I’ve said before she shouldn’t be trusted. I’ve had her blocked on my main account for months because of the crap she was coming out with

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
It was never confirmed that it was but it seems like Hayley is saying she believes there's no link and everyone has to hang on her and no face word. But Lisa has been abused, her situations are real and cockerpoo is a sick t. That's the general rundown. I'm pleased if people are still highlighting she's a evil bastard 👹
So whys she deactivated her tiktok? why was she so intent on outing Lisa's medical history and abuse?
It's all so weird
Lisa definitely believes it's cockercunt but it could all have been solved with 1 phonecall between them.
Lisa needs support either way.
Cockercunt is vile!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I don’t know about last night as I was fast asleep, but I know that since then, a screen recording was shown of the message showing it’s cockerpoo, but it’s a screen recording with still images added at the end of the messages. So I guess this has shown that it can’t be proven it’s her?

I know she’s at a family gathering today, so that could be to do with it but I think she’s stepping away because nothing conclusive is being given, and I don’t blame her tbh.
Shouldn't she have made a quick video for everyone to understand that? Did she and I've missed it or was it on a live? Because we have the one she deleted, surely she could've popped one up quickly 'I was wrong, sorry for firing you up'?
Im so confused

Nov 10, 2023
Shouldn't she have made a quick video for everyone to understand that? Did she and I've missed it or was it on a live? Because we have the one she deleted, surely she could've popped one up quickly 'I was wrong, sorry for firing you up'?
She didn’t even have the grace to contact Lisa before putting that now deleted video up.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So she's either had her nose whacked into behaving, or she's wrong and doesn't want to admit it outright (bad for her platform, and she has done messy stuff in the past too right?) and has a complete lack of manners.
I had a run in with Hayley on my personal account last year about being wrong and she didn't take it well. But I can't bait myself out more than that 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She didn’t even have the grace to contact Lisa before putting that now deleted video up.
I think that could be the reason it was taken down, but obviously it was posted everywhere that quickly that if she did second guess and want to speak to Lisa first, it’s too late for that, but I think the sentiment does still stand as what she said is still true.

Does anyone else think Angie is hardcore standing for cockerpoo hoping if she comes back she will start gifting her? Like I can understand someone saying the proof doesn’t add up that she’s Jenny, but she’s still been an absolute evil t, yet she’s still fighting her corner 😑