Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
That t was in somebody's live this morning talking about Lisa Marie. He said "she was in a relationship with an adult when she was 12" then rolled his eyes as if to imply something. He used the words relationship with an adult as opposed to being abused by an adult. I was fing furious but my phone rang and I wasn't able to go fing ham on him in the comments. I had just scrolled into the live so I'm not sure who's it was or what the full context of the conversation was so I need to try and find any screen recordings.There were 3 other people in the boxes. I know you read in here fblaze so an explanation would be appreciated.
Where Are You Waiting GIF by Originals
I am really not shocked with this. He supports and condoned Paul breach being with a 17 year old when he was near 30. Now I know that’s legal but it’s fing gross. I’d love to hear when he described that as a relationship, it’s abuse you egghead

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That t was in somebody's live this morning talking about Lisa Marie. He said "she was in a relationship with an adult when she was 12" then rolled his eyes as if to imply something. He used the words relationship with an adult as opposed to being abused by an adult. I was fing furious but my phone rang and I wasn't able to go fing ham on him in the comments. I had just scrolled into the live so I'm not sure who's it was or what the full context of the conversation was so I need to try and find any screen recordings.There were 3 other people in the boxes. I know you read in here fblaze so an explanation would be appreciated.
Where Are You Waiting GIF by Originals
wow

@papablaze A child (a minor) can  not be in a relationship with an adult, the word you were looking for was abuse. If any adult does anything remotely sexual with a child (in this case a 12 year old as you have said) it is abuse and the adult in question is a ped. An actual ped.
Do you understand that, pp?
Do you understand that what Lisa is saying happened to her as a child was that she was sexually abused and is a victim/survivor of CSA.
I will be careful with my wording here, but it’s extremely concerning grown ass men not grasping the severity of this and what it actually means. Papablaze is a major ick 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
He's definitely riding hard for Cockerpoo and is blatantly victim shaming Lisa Marie
There’s a difference in defending yourself and acting like a complete vengeful bitter t. All cockerpoo had to say was ‘it’s not me’ she fed into it for weeks and tormented Lisa. Cockerpoo is no victim here, Jenny blackshaw is. Cockerpoo apparently reached out to this woman so it should have been left there.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
He's definitely riding hard for Cockerpoo and is blatantly victim shaming Lisa Marie
How can he even comment on something he hasn't watched. All these simps to Cockerpoo are after one thing. The hope of them sitting in a box, her entering the live and giving them a big gift for sticking up for her. He hasn't got a fing clue.

May 3, 2024
uk
Is he for real? I actually thought he was a normal, straight to the point thinking guy but this…. 🤦‍♀️ this baffles me that he said he hasn’t saw what cockershit did or say but she’s in the right to do so. Thick do!!