Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I will be careful with my wording here, but it’s extremely concerning grown ass men not grasping the severity of this and what it actually means. Papablaze is a major ick 🚩🚩🚩🚩
Screaming Turn Up GIF

So far @papablaze doesn't seem to have any morals whatsoever but truly the fact that he can't comprehend how a child wasn't in a 'relationship' with an adult is deeply unsettling and should be to everyone.

Again, @papablaze where are your morals?
•You're fine with associating with a Walter Mitty despite being in the forces yourself.
•You denounced MH yet support Red who uses her own MH (fake) and weaponises it as was proven during the saga when Alex said she was doxxed in Taurian's live (Red wasn't doxxed) and Alex said he had proof (he didn't) and that Red was seriously affected MH wise. Only for the doxxing to be proved as a lie and Red to return as normal.
•You're backing Cocker who has relentlessly torn down Lisa, even going as far as taking family members to Demented Ange's and having them talk about horrific things in regards to Lisa despite the fact that it was Cocker herself who initially goaded everyone (including Lisa) to find her and was laughing and condescending about it.
NOW you think a child and an adult can be in a relationship, pp?

Where are your morals, @papablaze ?
You don't have any morals, do you, @papablaze ...

There’s a difference in defending yourself and acting like a complete vengeful bitter t. All cockerpoo had to say was ‘it’s not me’ she fed into it for weeks and tormented Lisa. Cockerpoo is no victim here, Jenny blackshaw is. Cockerpoo apparently reached out to this woman so it should have been left there.
We’ve had people in here accused of being other people and they were willing to send people their IDs 😂 ffs we had one woman send her password without the code hidden. If cockerpoo wants to prove she isn’t this person, do her, she can show her ugly mug. If you want to be just a voice with a dog as your pfp, unlucky if you get accused of being someone else. Deal with it. You don’t have to be on TikTok.

We are hidden behind anonymous accounts, same can happen to us, I’m not going to cry about it. If I get accused of being someone I’m not, I’ll either just laugh and keep moving, or if the tides turn and everyone’s hating me cause they think I’m this person, I’ll do off onto a new identity on here 😂 new accusation, new me. Is what it is.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Is he for real? I actually thought he was a normal, straight to the point thinking guy but this…. 🤦‍♀️ this baffles me that he said he hasn’t saw what cockershit did or say but she’s in the right to do so. Thick do!!
All about the gifts and begging he is becoming more like them everyday
Have noticed it triggers him when you call him out about the gifts and been a beg like them lot, for everyone who has sat in lives discussing this what has happened and happening collecting gifts even it been a rose have no morals that’s my opinion

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Screaming Turn Up GIF

So far @papablaze doesn't seem to have any morals whatsoever but truly the fact that he can't comprehend how a child wasn't in a 'relationship' with an adult is deeply unsettling and should be to everyone.

Again, @papablaze where are your morals?
•You're fine with associating with a Walter Mitty despite being in the forces yourself.
•You denounced MH yet support Red who uses her own MH (fake) and weaponises it as was proven during the saga when Alex said she was doxxed in Taurian's live (Red wasn't doxxed) and Alex said he had proof (he didn't) and that Red was seriously affected MH wise. Only for the doxxing to be proved as a lie and Red to return as normal.
•You're backing Cocker who has relentlessly torn down Lisa, even going as far as taking family members to Demented Ange's and having them talk about horrific things in regards to Lisa despite the fact that it was Cocker herself who initially goaded everyone (including Lisa) to find her and was laughing and condescending about it.
NOW you think a child and an adult can be in a relationship, pp?

Where are your morals, @papablaze ?
You don't have any morals, do you, @papablaze ...

I've been reading all weekend trying to keep up.
I agree here. He was one person I actually admired and respected on this app. He used to speak the truth and facts. Morals intact etc.
Now he seems to have turned into the rest of the begs on here. Clout and views gone to his head.
Such a shame really

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
We’ve had people in here accused of being other people and they were willing to send people their IDs 😂 ffs we had one woman send her password without the code hidden. If cockerpoo wants to prove she isn’t this person, do her, she can show her ugly mug. If you want to be just a voice with a dog as your pfp, unlucky if you get accused of being someone else. Deal with it. You don’t have to be on TikTok.

We are hidden behind anonymous accounts, same can happen to us, I’m not going to cry about it. If I get accused of being someone I’m not, I’ll either just laugh and keep moving, or if the tides turn and everyone’s hating me cause they think I’m this person, I’ll do off onto a new identity on here 😂 new accusation, new me. Is what it is.
Yeah the only thing is Cockercunt can’t keep her fing patronising gob and opinions out of everyone else’s lives! If only she could make another account and shut the do up !! 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Unfortunately I had no option, as to much s was been said that was and is un true, so I regret it no not really. 💞

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA

Yes 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 the defence for a dog is outstanding. She’s anon, how does it affect her? The comments I’ve seen today in lives are making me want to launch my phone

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I was a bit tipsy one evening and subbed to him. He likes a laugh and does admit himself he has a bit of a drink problem. He interacts with all the comments in the live and seems to get on with everyone. Unlike other arseholes on the app, I've yet to hear him saying things he shouldn't when drunk. But with tiktok anything can change, the more popular these creators become the more rotten their attitude is.
Yeah exactly, he kept saying I love my Cla she looks after me and she does. She’s always got time for him, because she knows his past. But like you say some bastards are there say some bad things when drunk and even when they aren’t. Everyone was saying take him to the hospital for a drugs test, because it seemed as though he was spiked but no one did he’s on another level now TT. Dans deffo got an addiction but he wouldn’t hurt a fly

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Yeah exactly, he kept saying I love my Cla she looks after me and she does. She’s always got time for him, because she knows his past. But like you say some bastards are there say some bad things when drunk and even when they aren’t. Everyone was saying take him to the hospital for a drugs test, because it seemed as though he was spiked but no one did he’s on another level now TT. Dans deffo got an addiction but he wouldn’t hurt a fly
CLA uses him at night when she's bored. Last week he was wanting to come on with her, but she done one of her polls asking is Dan liked. Poll went against him and she was calling boring and other such stuff. Shes a hateful aul boot.