Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
can't stand dave doran's get a job man!!!! look at top 2 gifters abigail looks very young and no disrespect meant debbie hardly looked a millionaire and gives off vulnerable vibes 😠😠
All these begs have absolutely no shame. In my personal life, I don't know one single person, and I know a lot of people, who sits on tiktok begging. There is not one man or woman that I know would lower themselves to take money off strangers to fund their lifestyle. I am of course talking about the begs on tt just to clarify.

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
CLA uses him at night when she's bored. Last week he was wanting to come on with her, but she done one of her polls asking is Dan liked. Poll went against him and she was calling boring and other such stuff. Shes a hateful aul boot.
Yeah she seems to chop and change doesn’t she. She did it to goddess and Brett as well. When no one is on she will just sit in a box with them. I hope Dan sees all the clips back and some how realises that he could have got hurt last night

Mar 15, 2024
england
Happy Dance GIF by Jaleesa Jaikaran Beauty
11:46am officially happy 😃 so what’s happening in the world of TT today.❤️😜🩷🤪

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Morning fheads. Hope you’re all feeling devious today 😈 seems like last night was relatively calm, compared to some evenings we have.

I would just like to request that Judas stops calling Karma Kas, my love interest, ugly. She isn’t the one who should determine how good looking someone is, when she’s fallen in love with Demis melted leg. 😏
You are getting doxed right now

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
This account has just reached level 50 Gifting Badge in Wolf's live. Everybody is so happy for her for reaching level 50, the highest level you can go. Wolf is congratulating her, saying what am achievement it is and she should be proud! Yeah congratulations love on spending thousands on a stranger on TT 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240528_114455_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_114455_TikTok.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 27
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Medusa

I'm trying to get my head around the fact that people are actually sending sensitive and personal information to people on TT and then its being shared with others. Wtf is wrong with people?!
You don't even know these people, all you are seeing is a persona they wish you to see, yet you're sharing your deepest and darkest secrets with them.

Charlie hosting a live exposing a "wrong un", but they've just admitted that the image showing on the large screen is edited to include a bell end on the "wrong uns" nose. What the actual do.
Charlie’s lives are just to get him a bigger platform. I can’t help but feel the people he uses to get that platform are not going to get what they want from it. He tries to make his own views extreme, come out with his mad theories which just makes the situation seem a bit off

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
for a moment there I thought Hayley Comet was about to cry?

I think Hayley is grappling with standing with Lisa Marie ''100%'' (who in her words is a 'a victim') while at the same maintaining a certain level of professionalism. As annoying as I find Hayley, to be fair in some professions it is not just a 9-5 job it is quite literally pervasive in all areas of your life and there are certain core duties you have to observe even when you clock off at 5 pm.

just my humble opinion.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
He's definitely riding hard for Cockerpoo and is blatantly victim shaming Lisa Marie

He HASNT watched the live and hasn’t seen what she said.
Cockerpoo literally told the story of a strangers childhood abuse and trauma

And he thinks this is ok?

What the do happened to papa blaze. He genuinely used to be a good guy, this is vile.