Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hayley was saying she's never had a victim react this way to her, Hayley your a conspiracy true crime nut who's getting involved with people who have been through extreme trauma. If this is the first person you've encountered who it's obviously not quite well you're lucky. But this ain't the first time you've had blacklash for this. It's content, it's not a job it's a fing hobby.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Hayley was saying she's never had a victim react this way to her, Hayley your a conspiracy true crime nut who's getting involved with people who have been through extreme trauma. If this is the first person you've encountered who it's obviously not quite well you're lucky. But this ain't the first time you've had blacklash for this. It's content, it's not a job it's a fing hobby.
She's off her rocker fr I have known tons, victims/survivors all react differently and the same person might react in a different way in two different scenarios experiencing SA or in the aftermath (whether that's days/weeks or years later) so Hayley is talking out of her arse.

HaveNoMercy

Feb 29, 2024
Where’s the evidence that you’re always banging on about Angela? You’ve got a sick obsession with purposely triggering survivors of abuse. You get some sort of sick gratification from it, fing beast.
I was going to ask that but realised I'm in my last remaining account that's not been blocked but I so want to t all the dumb fwits inthose box's

I wouldn’t say he’s made it far in life at all. Scourge on society in my eyes.
He litrally sits and begs for views and reposts on his video's that's utterly embarrassing. He seems desperate to be up there but the company he keeps is um 🤯. He made video's on pearl then the following week was sucking right up her ass and got mod. He's in everyones business. Bet when red comes back he will do the same with her even though he held multiple lives slagging her off.