Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Courtney_unicorn has done a video wanting recognition in here. Well Courtney, here it is. You are irrelevant

Chill Trying Too Hard GIF by BuzzFeed

MOSCOW MULE

May 8, 2024
Hollywood
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I’m just wanting to comment on how disappointed I am in Hailey,Exposed,and no face. they all opened lives one day said they all had this evidence and were 99% sure cockerpoo was Lisa’s baby’s fathers aunt ,then next day claiming Lisa is lying without not showing proof of cockerpoo’s name,job or voice.but saying it’s not her?? I just don’t understand the flip flopping . At this point the only way I will believe anything from them is If they actually show proof of cockerpoo’s identity.They have only muddied the waters as well as spreading more rumors on Lisa’s issues.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I’m just wanting to comment on how disappointed I am in Hailey,Exposed,and no face. they all opened lives one day said they all had this evidence and were 99% sure cockerpoo was Lisa’s baby’s fathers aunt ,then next day claiming Lisa is lying without not showing proof of cockerpoo’s name,job or voice.but saying it’s not her?? I just don’t understand the flip flopping . At this point the only way I will believe anything from them is If they actually show proof of cockerpoo’s identity.They have only muddied the waters as well as spreading more rumors on Lisa’s issues.
Moscow mules ? I think I drank so many of them once I puked out of my nose