Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Just put me on ignore judas lol I know your hands ain't clean either I am done with that s cba with it anymore it's neverending you don't k ow the half of it lmao ๐Ÿคฃ or do you ? As I stand by it you were part of it too ๐Ÿคฃ
Dox me then ๐Ÿ˜ญ

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
How can you 'bun' an entire forum on the Internet ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
No they're talking about "comments cafe" our sister site, we're "comment cafe" Our comments go over there and comment on comments
Finger Guns GIF by Alessia Cara

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ definitely not went off her a long time ago
I Kind of feel sorry for you (I'm aware someone might slap this outta me) but going by your past posts and interactions, as well as your interactions with the fishwives group it seems you just wanted to fit in..... dunno why you had to get all weird in watsapp messages about infiltrating a public forum ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Messed Up GIF by LOH Sixty Four

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Other people have spoke to him, I'm not hallucinating ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ะฏ ะดัƒะผะฐะป ะพ ะณะฐะทะปะฐะนั‚ะธะฝะณะต, ะฝะพ ะบะฐะถะตั‚ัั, ั‡ั‚ะพ ัั‚ะพ ะทะดะตััŒ ะฝะตัƒะผะตัั‚ะฝะพ

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Just put me on ignore judas lol I know your hands ain't clean either I am done with that s cba with it anymore it's neverending you don't k ow the half of it lmao ๐Ÿคฃ or do you ? As I stand by it you were part of it too ๐Ÿคฃ
Quit riding Judas so hard, yazoo boi - it's fing embarrassing. Did your shrine to Judas made of yazoo lids and macaroni go moldy and now you're in a mood? Is there a strawberry yazoo compacting your colon? do off out of here and stop making your issues our issues, trouduc!