Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Sorry for bringing that type of drama here, it's genuinely not my fault. I let everyone know who that is because he's been in people's inboxes and I want everyone to keep themselves safe.
You didn't do anything wrong, I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt but it ended up messing with my head. I probably won't learn from this because I am dumb. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Sorry for bringing that type of drama here, it's genuinely not my fault. I let everyone know who that is because he's been in people's inboxes and I want everyone to keep themselves safe.
It's not your fault, Judas.
He's a fing scumbag and honestly thank you! You called him out, you let people know who he was and you didn't let him get away with s.

At first I thought he was funny when I joined and I thought he was just like the majority here, a regular person. You have helped everyone by making sure we all knew who that do was.

He's shown how depraved he is, I don't know the full extent (I don't ever want to) but by what he's done today/tonight he's shown it and it's undeniable.  If he has other accounts he'll be revealed soon enough and likewise (if hes not alreadt) put on ignore.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I know it’s a public forum but there are others too. what draws them to cc in particular if nobody even talks about them? That’s what I am pondering. Maybe @The man with no name can answer that.
They've been making threads about each other from the start. They used to come in and tell us to go look. We didn't venture out here it became one big chat room

Mar 2, 2024
As I say you know I know your in kazzys server we will leave it there for now and it wasn't me who made tiktok accounts saying your plm it was one of kazzys server lol you k ow the games almost up @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 alot of these are plm least i got out 2 year ago they still hang with kazzy who talks sexual on kids and in her server this forum is dominated by that lot and tiktok will soon work it out night judas 💪😎😉

Leave Doubtfire out of your bullshit narrative you dense t. She’s not associated with you nor will she ever be.

You have no credibility, no influence and no friends here.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Leave Doubtfire out of your bullshit narrative you dense t. She’s not associated with you nor will she ever be.

You have no credibility, no influence and no friends here.
you have no power here GIF

Mar 2, 2024

It’s not your fault. No one thinks it’s your fault. Oh and should anyone even fleetingly think it’s your fault, I’ll troll them till I take my last breath 😘🤎