Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
@judas can't find your tag but arnt you judas in every clapper and demis live 9 out of 10 and all plm related lives etc judas is plm the person you all call leader is actually one of the main ones from clapper slappers imagine that I'll prove it over the next few days baited her out a few times and she don't even know it lmao comment cafe is run by plm you silly fs 😜 and tiktok will get to know now WATCH
Pirate Freezing GIF by StickerGiant

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Or is it anyone with fing morals? All I've witnessed of you is admitting to putting children at risk, standing by a weirdo who put kids on miscarriages and deceased babies, talking badly about angel babies and being racist.

You are pond scum. You are filth. Your little friend Sammy is just as bad and both of you need to stop acting like your s don't stink. Vile vile creatures.
Sammi ain't my friend seems you missed an episode lol keep up m8 anyways logging out and on to the other account you interact with on a level alot 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Well the6 been in here 3 months and yous only found this one out cause I ditched sammi for weird talk on kids and she sent my account to sausage lol 😜
No! Judas called you out ages ago.

Not gonna lie you give out Stan vibes

You ruined it now, I hope you can’t sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can’t sleep and you scream about it
I hope your conscience eats at you and you can’t breathe without comment cafe

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Sammi ain't my friend seems you missed an episode lol keep up m8 anyways logging out and on to the other account you interact with on a level alot 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Oh sorry, friend until the last week. Don't give a do John. You stood by her after she decided to threaten to kill a newborn baby didn't you? After she said horrible horrible things about a baby that isn't here whilst simultaneously claiming she lost a baby?

You don't worry though, you're not exactly discreet so I'm sure this lot won't have any issue working out what account is yours and what isn't.

Well the6 been in here 3 months and yous only found this one out cause I ditched sammi for weird talk on kids and she sent my account to sausage lol 😜
Johnny I accused you of this a month ago. Iv been accusing you solidly for a month. Everyone else needed proof, they've got it. You've admitted it.

It won't be hard to find you, you'll arselick someone to get in one of the discords, they'll tell me and I'll accuse you again 😭

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Johnny I can't lie man nobody listens to you on TikTok when your accusing everyone of being purple pedos they are not gonna listen to you when you tell them you're beefing a gossip site 😭
As I say you know I know your in kazzys server we will leave it there for now and it wasn't me who made tiktok accounts saying your plm it was one of kazzys server lol you k ow the games almost up @Mrs Doubtfire πŸ‘΅πŸΌ alot of these are plm least i got out 2 year ago they still hang with kazzy who talks sexual on kids and in her server this forum is dominated by that lot and tiktok will soon work it out night judas πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Johnny I accused you of this a month ago. Iv been accusing you solidly for a month. Everyone else needed proof, they've got it. You've admitted it.

It won't be hard to find you, you'll arselick someone to get in one of the discords, they'll tell me and I'll accuse you again 😭
That's what plm would say lol you clearly can't remember your dm to me can you ??? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

As I say you know I know your in kazzys server we will leave it there for now and it wasn't me who made tiktok accounts saying your plm it was one of kazzys server lol you k ow the games almost up @Mrs Doubtfire πŸ‘΅πŸΌ alot of these are plm least i got out 2 year ago they still hang with kazzy who talks sexual on kids and in her server this forum is dominated by that lot and tiktok will soon work it out night judas πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰
Johnny you're not well man, I don't like any of these people. They are bad, you're worse. You've not got out of anything if your on the internet two years later arguing with a cartoon leopard screaming that I'm in a discord server 😭😭😭😭😭