Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
evening everyone🤎

I’ve not been as active in here and TikTok, 1 reason is that the last few weeks I have been tagged in a few post from individuals that are/were part of the PLM group. The only thing I know of this group is how disgusting and dirty fers they are all from angies lives that all, I didn’t know anyone individually other than somone called Scottish Johnny & sausage🤷🏻‍♀️ oh and maybe Kat(brighams mod)

So when a got tagged last week from an account, I asked in here if anyone knew of it & a was told that it was part of the three letter group! The fact that I was tagged in this group scares the s out of me, I don’t associate with these people so why would I be on there radar or my cc account be tagged in a post🤔. My dm’s are squeaky clean, only people I’ve interacted with from her in dm’s is MrsD & miss baguette a few times.

I’ve got kids of my own(3) and a really don’t like that the thought any of them dirty disgusting fwits, everything that I’ve ever heard of that group has only been wrong in so many levels that they should all be hung by the balls, drawn and quartered.

I made this account to do light trolling and call the wrong’uns out, so after getting tagged a few time and bare in mind I was the only cc account tagged, I didn’t want to be on TikTok, I didn’t want them any where near me😟 so a came off for a few days as my anxiety was so bad and I was over thinking a hell of a lot, came back yesterday on TikTok- went into pearls live where aunt sally and that were, wrote a comment and got a reply “your part of plm”

I can whole heartedly say that I am not part of that group😕, the only reason I’m writing this big whole things is because that live had SOMTHING like 2.2k in it, that’s 2.2k people that may have seen that comment!

I would literally doxx myself if anyone would like to know who I am- preferably i would like to stay anonymous but if that means anyone seconds guesses me i would much rather doxx myself.

I know I’ve rambled writing this, and it may not all make sence together but I hope everyone gets the just of what Im meaning🤎 IMG_5893.png
Ignore accounts like that. They’re probably plm themselves and just trying to get a reaction. I had captain t Zac call me it last week🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t dox yourself for anybody.

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I know the feeling it's not nice as I've been getting it the last 3 hours in here I feel for you if you want to be anonymous that's your right don't lose your anonymity for them fers I came in here to join in the fun but in all honesty it's not fun 🤎
Leave then no ones forcing you to be here

Friends GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

I'm not him so how stupid are you now piss off your boring now you have woke up and instantly analysed a newcomers account go take your head for a wobble it's not normal jog on 😬😬😬
You’re boring now. It was fun for a while, but your desperation is just pitiful. We aren’t allowing you to fit in, we aren’t fing stupid. Just piss off!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
evening everyone🤎

I’ve not been as active in here and TikTok, 1 reason is that the last few weeks I have been tagged in a few post from individuals that are/were part of the PLM group. The only thing I know of this group is how disgusting and dirty fers they are all from angies lives that all, I didn’t know anyone individually other than somone called Scottish Johnny & sausage🤷🏻‍♀️ oh and maybe Kat(brighams mod)

So when a got tagged last week from an account, I asked in here if anyone knew of it & a was told that it was part of the three letter group! The fact that I was tagged in this group scares the s out of me, I don’t associate with these people so why would I be on there radar or my cc account be tagged in a post🤔. My dm’s are squeaky clean, only people I’ve interacted with from her in dm’s is MrsD & miss baguette a few times.

I’ve got kids of my own(3) and a really don’t like that the thought any of them dirty disgusting fwits, everything that I’ve ever heard of that group has only been wrong in so many levels that they should all be hung by the balls, drawn and quartered.

I made this account to do light trolling and call the wrong’uns out, so after getting tagged a few time and bare in mind I was the only cc account tagged, I didn’t want to be on TikTok, I didn’t want them any where near me😟 so a came off for a few days as my anxiety was so bad and I was over thinking a hell of a lot, came back yesterday on TikTok- went into pearls live where aunt sally and that were, wrote a comment and got a reply “your part of plm”

I can whole heartedly say that I am not part of that group😕, the only reason I’m writing this big whole things is because that live had SOMTHING like 2.2k in it, that’s 2.2k people that may have seen that comment!

I would literally doxx myself if anyone would like to know who I am- preferably i would like to stay anonymous but if that means anyone seconds guesses me i would much rather doxx myself.

I know I’ve rambled writing this, and it may not all make sence together but I hope everyone gets the just of what Im meaning🤎 IMG_5893.png
I wouldn't worry about that account ❤️ it looks like another one of Johnny's accounts going by the s spelling... he's on a one man mission to call the entire population of the world PLM

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I get the worry but nobody here has questioned you Sheila. You can turn your tags to only friends can tag you, don't engage with anonymous accounts. Nobody has even suggest you dox yourself and I'm literally saying in here once a day that people shouldn't. Doxing yourself to other strangers online is so crazy and people here need to stop it.
No no I’m not saying anyone in here has second guessed me lovley infact everyone from here has only ever been nice and friendly🤎 I just don’t want associated with that group like EVER😕, the account the tagged me last week, remember I wrote in here asking if anyone knew of that account as I don’t know it and don’t normally engage with accounts I don’t know of. Ty for your suggestion of turning my tags off☺️🥰

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Ignore accounts like that. They’re probably plm themselves and just trying to get a reaction. I had captain t Zac call me it last week🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t dox yourself for anybody.
It’s an awful thing to be accused of😔 I did reply back to them that only a member of that group would have such thoughts to write that in the first place🫠

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
evening everyone🤎

Pay no mind to them! It’s nice to see you back ❤️