Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Come on out Beth, you had plenty to say in EQ’s and you said you were CC. I’m unsure if you know your definitions but when I don’t personally gain, it isn’t selling out. Not sure why you’re attacking us both either.

The artwork is already made and I told EQ twice, I would continue to call out her crap and bullshit (in those exact words). She even reiterated it herself. I have no problem with a childrens’ charity gaining, I’m proud of it.

IMG_5307.jpeg

pandabear8654

May 29, 2024
Cheshire in the united Kindgom
How the do can they say that message is “breaking community guidelines” Denis’s nans pissing on camera, there talking about her nama’s pubes🤢 talking about plm etc!

Tell them you’re going on a food and water strike untill this is resolved. If this isn’t resolved immediatel cc will protest outside head office🪧

FREE PAT B🫡
Its ridiculous isn’t it

Feb 29, 2024
How are you not blocked by the trigger happy, no gallbladder having, not Irish one? She blocked me as soon as I first stepped foot in her live and I didn't do/type a thing.
I’m stealthy as do 🤣
emily browning babydoll GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
How the do can they say that message is “breaking community guidelines” Denis’s nans pissing on camera, there talking about her nama’s pubes🤢 talking about plm etc!

Tell them you’re going on a food and water strike untill this is resolved. If this isn’t resolved immediatel cc will protest outside head office🪧

FREE PAT B🫡
Everyone can chain themselves to my trunk and go on food strike, I won't photosynthesise and we'll cause havoc!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Come on out Beth, you had plenty to say in EQ’s and you said you were CC. I’m unsure if you know your definitions but when I don’t personally gain, it isn’t selling out. Not sure why you’re attacking us both either.

The artwork is already made and I told EQ twice, I would continue to call out her crap and bullshit (in those exact words). She even reiterated it herself. I have no problem with a childrens’ charity gaining, I’m proud of it.

IMG_5307.jpeg

What did I sell?
Where’s my money?

I’ve been hoodwinked ffs.