Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It's on his story, never mind lol
karen smith mouse GIF

On instagram? I'm quite stoned, very often

HaveNoMercy

Feb 29, 2024
It’s not even a setup though.

I literally have messages from one of angies current mods about trolling her. I just don’t know how sufficient the messages are without the context of the live that was going on at the time.

But I’ll purposely be keeping them quiet for a bit longer just to get you sweating Angie. And to get the mod sweating who will know exactly who I am talking about.
lmao angie must have really pissed off a mod or 2 they seem to be squawking ,and yes flangela i also have had a mod tell me a little secret about you 🤣 🤣

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
Animated GIF
Hay you guys 🤢hope you all had a wonderful day. Am feeling a little better. It’s self inflicted. So am allergic to eggs but when I have a few days free to myself, my guilty pleasure is an egg or 2. I actually schedule this in my planner, let’s just say this is the results 😂😂😂 will I do it again yep 👍 but not for a good few months. Just playing catch up in here now. 🥰
You King Charles?!

Guys, the actual king is here with his sausage fingers 👐👐👐

Jokes, hope you're ok x

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
That bert and Ralph agency asking Angie culd one of her clients sing on her s show. Imagine sending a client to sing on a drunken, unwashed, uncouth bints platform?, that will really help their career

Oh what planet would any “manager” with a modicum of common sense send someone to Angie for that reason.

Last box battle she hosted she was pissed and dinged it half way through because she had the raging hump people were pulling her up for dropping the wrong people and not gifting enough 🫣

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London

I literally have messages from one of angies current mods about trolling her. I just don’t know how sufficient the messages are without the context of the live that was going on at the time.

But I’ll purposely be keeping them quiet for a bit longer just to get you sweating Angie. And to get the mod sweating who will know exactly who I am talking about.

Not Angie reading your post out 🫣

Feb 28, 2024
USA

Flange has just read these messages out😂😂

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Oh what planet would any “manager” with a modicum of common sense send someone to Angie for that reason.

Last box battle she hosted she was pissed and dinged it half way through because she had the raging hump people were pulling her up for dropping the wrong people and not gifting enough 🫣
Pearl did used to belong to said agency, that sort of sums them up