Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Ffs. Karma Kas taking over for EQ. Gonna have to get @stoney 😈 on an IV drip so she doesn’t pass out from dehydration

wet slow motion GIF
Don’t tell me I missed it 😭 I’ve been making gyros!
Reese Witherspoon Crying GIF by Laff

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She’s such a t 🤣 I was in the chat trying to tell her, so were others and she was looking behind and saying there’s nothing happening! 🤣😭😭😭
She was like "demi I agree with everyone you can't put nan on camera" but it was you Tracey your mum flashed her noonie because of you 😭

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Doran’s is currently sitting at number 3 on the podium having scammed his lot all week out of 2.7 million diamonds and is number 1 on the popular. that’s what almost £15k? where is this ‘’content” and what is this b moaning about?
I personally think watching a clown sitting in his car all day is super exciting

Angie knows full well Johnny is copying CC accounts. The fact she didn’t block Judas today, just a day after claiming Johnny isn’t a troll, when she knows that Judas is the “leader” of CC and so do all her little idiotic mods 😂 she’s still working with Johnny. That’s been clear for a while. Johnny trolls on her behalf, it’s well known. Her mods were on strict orders this morning to block all of CC. Yet the fake Judas account goes untouched 😂 Johnnys just making angies hands dirty. You’re just making troll accounts of troll accounts. What am I going to do? Cry? Am I meant to feel some way? 😂