Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

It would seem that if you want to be racist, derogatory, victim shame or any other thing people wouldn’t find acceptable in the real world. All you need to do is be on talking terms with Angie. All it takes is Angie making excuses for what they need and her little following will lap it up.

If Angie was still beefing Pearl, Angie would be calling her disgusting and a racist. That’s what Angie does. Her opinion is only ever based on how she feels at that time, about you.

When she falls out with Pearl next, these videos will be used as part of her exposure 🙄

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It would seem that if you want to be racist, derogatory, victim shame or any other thing people wouldn’t find acceptable in the real world. All you need to do is be on talking terms with Angie. All it takes is Angie making excuses for what they need and her little following will lap it up.

If Angie was still beefing Pearl, Angie would be calling her disgusting and a racist. That’s what Angie does. Her opinion is only ever based on how she feels at that time, about you.

When she falls out with Pearl next, these videos will be used as part of her exposure 🙄
Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

Mar 15, 2024
england
Imagine having your entire family come from Jamaica (one may I add being famous who I saw in the gif on comment cafe, proud moment for me🇯🇲🥰🥰 BIG UP MY UNCLE) and hearing this happen, honest to god the rage in my heart this morning is real. The excuses made here are mind blowing. Trust me Angie pearl and all your kiss ass group are getting trolled to do by me 🤬

I fing hate that Mickey ! And here’s topgirl !! Simping for Pearl 😩
I remember when I first came across Mikey. He came in angies ripping Ruth a new one for being a wrongun, he ranted for ages and people were loving it, only to later sit in the box for a while longer and ended up making friends with her 🤢 he’s got no actual morals, only does it for attention. He went live after it, says it all really

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I love how we’re all collectively referred to as awful trolls but we’re always on the right side of important societal issues ✊🏽

Said it before and I’ll say it again:

Our closeness to blackness does not exclude us from offending others - even if we ourselves are mixed or people of colour.
Your vibe attracts your tribe !! Remember 🥰🥰🥰

Mar 15, 2024
england
I love how we’re all collectively referred to as awful trolls but we’re always on the right side of important societal issues ✊🏽

Said it before and I’ll say it again:

Our closeness to blackness does not exclude us from offending others - even if we ourselves are mixed or people of colour.
Black Lives Matter Blm GIF by Sofiane Who Knocks
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I remember when I first came across Mikey. He came in angies ripping Ruth a new one for being a wrongun, he ranted for ages and people were loving it, only to later sit in the box for a while longer and ended up making friends with her 🤢 he’s got no actual morals, only does it for attention. He went live after it, says it all really
And he legit lied in C Angie’s about Taurian, insinuated she had been homophobic, then when pulled up it wasn’t Taurian, it was the comments and she was laughing, then she might not have laughed at the homophobia, and finally it wasn’t even Taurian live or her comments, it was in remis. Remi went mad because she had never seen any comments and said how can he be salty when he never made her aware of any homophobia. I just hate liars