Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I think the whole point is that pearl has for a long time had racist intentions and is showing a pattern of learned behaviour and its not just one off slip ups!
She's in her live laughing away without a care in the world. The old trout is more interested in getting a swivel chair for Angies show later. Unbelievable 🤬🤬

I keep making threats in comments of TikTok’s and getting them removed. I click appeal and they always get reinstated 😭😂 I can’t be stopped.

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

Mar 15, 2024
england
The name thing is a sore subject for me. I’m half black, half white, my sons despite all being to a white man have different skin colours, all have what you’d call English sounding names! Anyway the outrage when I called my youngest James was shocking, the mums on the school run ‘James isn’t a black name’ 😡 so although people tell us ‘your mixed not black’.. to society, especially our sons, we are black
Same am mixed and my children are for a white man so they are lighter than me…my mums full black she went to pick my boys up from school and the teacher called over this little full black boy to hand him over to my mum. When my mum said “why you giving me this child” the teacher replied with “your here to pick (the child’s name) up aren’t you” My mum just cut her eye at the teacher and called my son over. The look on the teachers face and she had the cheek to ask my son “do you know this lady” 😂😂but never asked the other little boy. 🤦‍♀️