Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

For everyone who missed it
Craig stated: he has never been to prison. He hasn’t seen any evidence of lisa having epilepsy and he isn’t aware of her been registered blind. He also said the children don’t live with him they live with his sister.oh and he talks to Lisa’s mum aswell.
So he came on to verify that he hasn't seen someone he hasn't been in a relationship with for years medical records? I thought he'd have more to say. Glad I chose Demis sounds boring.

I caught the blind chat earlier and everyone really thinks blind people can't see anything at all. That's only true for about 15% of cases 😭

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Sorry but not sorry how can they say Lisa looks 'too well' to have medical issues? Plenty of people that have medical issues might appear outwardly well put together or still maintain some standard of care for their appearance despite suffering pain etc. That's like saying "yeah all people with x medical conditions always look terrible." which isn't true like wtf

Mar 15, 2024
england
So he came on to verify that he hasn't seen someone he hasn't been in a relationship with for years medical records? I thought he'd have more to say. Glad I chose Demis sounds boring.

I caught the blind chat earlier and everyone really thinks blind people can't see anything at all. That's only true for about 15% of cases 😭
100% correct I don’t even think my own partner knows his kids date of birth and medical records, let alone an ex knowing someone’s medical records. I also would like to know how they 100% know that’s Lisa’s ex in the box. Unless I missed him showing proof, this man could be anyone.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Found on Demi’s live :mad: considering they’re that infatuated with a middle-aged drunken mess that they feel the need to prove it by putting delusive in their name, maybe you should take a closer look at your idol and who she allows in her circle, because there are more groomers there than there ever will be on here
IMG_6997.jpeg IMG_6998.jpeg

Last edited: