Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Lisamarie in Charlie's comnents missed last night did Lisa's ex go in glow queen box
yes just to state hes never been in prison , she isnt registered blind and his sister has custody of the kids , im wondering if can angie is doing a live at 7pm for lisa marie only thing i can think of
I seen C A exposure could be about Dean.. but I don't know ..thanks for the recap x

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
1000019277.png

music videos 80s GIF

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Good morning luvs 🩵🥱

Happy Good Morning GIF by ProBit Global

Ahhh M 😍 I’ve done twigged, you’re for it now 🤣 thanks for the lush words 🥹 I worry I might be too harsh sometimes but then I sober up by thinking about what the creator has done 👹

I tried to sleep in and couldn’t, bloody typical 😭 Might sneak a nap later! We all skip the odd page or 20, don’t worry luv 🤭 I hope you’re enjoying some time off and a good weekend poppet 🩵
Aww I'm glad you've twigged!
You're never too harsh but I don't need to tell you that we are our own worst critics at the best of times!

I do hope you sneak a nap in. I'm off to a family bbq today then an early one to prepare for a short 24hr shift so will absolutely be checking your page for any updates before I go. Have a lovely day 🥰💛