Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Good morning fers!
Coffee Butfirstcoffee GIF by Bare Tree Media

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
On fyp tea there is a video, a lady gifted Dave Doran's an interstellar who couldn't afford it, so obviously he is outraged wants to send the money back to her, what about those who do not speak up, he knows full well he is taking money off mainly women who cannot afford it, SCUMBAGS all of them 😤

I’m not a Dave fan but I suppose at least she will get the money back. How much of it was incase her messages were ever leaked, I don’t know. Why on earth is she telling him how desperate she is then sending him £100 anyway!

Mar 15, 2024
York
Baby Run GIF
Morning, 😩 I feel like a walking zombie best way to describe my night was like being taken over, controlled,bitten,hit and screamed at until 6am by a mini version of myself 🤦‍♀️am on slow mode today, I would say am walking talking and blinking like demon Demi.😩 hope you all have a wonderful day today. ❤️❤️😴😴
if it helps ive a main coone cross that woke me up at 4 am for his breakfast and hes been a turd ever since sent him out to play in the garden for half an hour :ROFLMAO: