Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Luci is on one and I feel it's to do with her music not doing as well as she hoped. She thinks if you are talented you deserve more in life. Personally, wether your talented or not, most humans do deserve more

I mean, if I am totally honest, I don’t think her music is that good. She might be a good singer, but releasing original music is a whole different ball game. The Rolling Stones song has a catchy chorus, and was ‘alright’. I’d never sit there and think I want to listen to it, but it was an alright song.

The rest of them are just bland, generic, boring. It’s not a diss. The majority of us couldn’t write amazing music either. Just don’t be bitter over it Luci because that isn’t a good look either.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Luci is on one and I feel it's to do with her music not doing as well as she hoped. She thinks if you are talented you deserve more in life. Personally, wether your talented or not, most humans do deserve more
It's the kids trawling through literal trash to find something to eat or sell abroad...they deserve more in life, starving people, they deserve more, those living in slums..they deserve more etc...lu ci ...nope.
My parents taught up that if you have a roof over your head, food in your belly and 1 person who loves you your rich!

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I’m in Lucis and they’re all having a collective moan about drama lives/toxicity and mental health. They are upset ‘real content and talent’ doesn’t get recognition in audience numbers.

Gcrew does my head in.

He hates that drama rooms exist cus they ‘steal’ all the veiwers.

Has the bloke actually considered his lives are just abit naff. Nobody wants to see you sat in your crusty chair bouncing up an down in excitement whilst Tracy with 3 teeth and 10 CCJs sends you handhearts. I think the apps moved on, people want actual content.

If people wanna watch begging they’ll watch the A list of begging like clear and wolf.