Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Honestly my irritational rage is raging. She’s insulated Charlie’s a pedlo nearly everyday for weeks because of the device checked thing.

She’s one of the biggest perpetrators of normalising the use of the word pedlo.
Exactly. She only a few days later said “I don’t think he’s like that” after Charlie said he’s going to the police

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
Not feeling very well today 🥺 but on some good news apparently Nigel Farage has had a milkshake through over him 🤣

Milk Glass GIF

Angie wanting Alex to get in the box 🙄

Take note, Angie supporters. That is the women you rim. She has no morals. She’s fake.

You are what you sit with
She just knows she will get even more viewers. All she cares about. I only want to watch if she’s going to call him out for being a sick, twisted, gross mushroom tossing, t

Medusa

She’ll be calling you out today 🤣she reads in here 🤣🤣She was alright at first but she is no better than the other boxes that she slates. Her and bossy bella just sit and s every fa off then moans when she gets slagged off 🤦🏽‍♀️Her account is just her calling every tom dick and harry out. Who made her the tiktok police?
angie since ya read in here do off and when you get there do off a bit more and take bossy bella with ya.
I'm hardly gonna take anything Angie says to heart. She's turned into one of the biggest bitches on the app, she clearly has an issue with younger girls, the way she spoke to a girl called Amanda yesterday was pure nasty, its people like Angie who stop victims speaking up, because she shot the girl down and picked her story apart, in front of everyone. Not sure if her hubby/partner bonked a younger model, or if she hates the fact that shes getting old, whichever it is she's so bitter and twisted you can hear it in her voice, oh, do.. and don't get me started on Bella...
None of them are in any position to call anyone out and neither of them are saints.

Oh I nearly forgot the most important part.. do off Angie!!

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
She just knows she will get even more viewers. All she cares about. I only want to watch if she’s going to call him out for being a sick, twisted, gross mushroom tossing, t

What Alex said had actual real life consequences, people were affected.

Angie is that devoid of empathy or care that tiktok and rl are the same thing. Why don’t people see she gives no fs for anyone but herself

You’re right. All for views. That’s what peoples lives are for her.

What Alex said had actual real life consequences, people were affected.

Angie is that devoid of empathy or care that tiktok and rl are the same thing. Why don’t people see she gives no fs for anyone but herself

You’re right. All for views. That’s what peoples lives are for her.
I’ve always said, even though “narcissist” gets thrown about too often, she is the one person I can honestly say I believe she fully fits the bill. Can’t find a trait she doesn’t have. She uses people for her gain, discards them when there’s nothing she wants from them or they dare to question her. The way she outright lies, so confidently. She gaslights and throws tantrums to get her way. I don’t understand anyone falling for it. Alex ain’t far off her either. Both sick and twisted