Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Did CA just say she doesn't believe Charlie would do that? They are thick as s. fing hell. How much solid proof do these bastards need?? Morons. Absolute morons.

And now EQ Minx trying to pretend she wasn't up Delulu's arse like the rest of them. 🤣
That’s because eq_minx is sat messaging Charlie and supporting him. They’re so stupid it’s annoying

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
no one in angies is picking up on the deleted message. I wanna know if that was Islamophobic as well.
Clearly whoever leaked the message didn’t wanna implicate themselves…. But would Charlie still have it on his side or will it be like the brigham tapes where everything is deleted and Charlie didn’t get a screenshot…. Either way charlie is in the wrong, but clearly the person replying shared his views until it suited them.

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Angie defended Demi and Tracey over Tracey threatening to Doxx Chloe🖤 child. All cause she fell out with Chloe. She’s such a lying b
Tracy and demi doxxed their nans minge though, 🤣 they are terrible people! I don’t think Chloe is even close to half as bad as demi and Tracy! I remeber when it all first started between them both! Demi was live constantly ranting off her head it was insane!