Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Hello comment cafe. I know you desperate housewives are awaiting my return and my live to see who I'm exposing.

I thought youse deserved a spoiler because youse haven't mocked my winky in a few days.

I'm coming for PLM. Aki is back on the app under the alias general tariq and I have it under good authority and stonewall facts that he's been using my winky picture pretending it's his. I'm going to be exposing them one by one and jeffery will be driving me to their locations to fight them. Tam has been coaching me to be the very best nonce collector I can be.
Why would they use your winky and how on earth would they even have it? ☠️
Ytho GIF

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Hello comment cafe. I know you desperate housewives are awaiting my return and my live to see who I'm exposing.

I thought youse deserved a spoiler because youse haven't mocked my winky in a few days.

I'm coming for PLM. Aki is back on the app under the alias general tariq and I have it under good authority and stonewall facts that he's been using my winky picture pretending it's his. I'm going to be exposing them one by one and jeffery will be driving me to their locations to fight them. Tam has been coaching me to be the very best nonce collector I can be.
This isn’t Alex😂.. no one would be that cocky over a fing mushy mushroom🤢

Kindly, away and SYM👋🏼
suck my dick wwe GIF