Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Wow... Miss Remi has subs only on.... big woot... tiny tony is so salty he isnt getting the subs so he has to feel some form of power and superiority by being aggressive to women. do off and go grow some balls
Hulu Fuck You GIF by The Bear
Was the wee t slabbering at miss remi?

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
If I ordered a 100k boat load of stupid people and only you turned up I would have still got my money worth!…. I’m guessing you don’t have a problem with brits migrating to other countries like Spain, refusing to Learn the language and opening up British style restaurants and bars and causing trouble? You just have an issue with people escaping war torn countries (wars that our country start and join in with) who come over here for a better life….. which is racist! You need to stop reading the sun newspaper and educate yourself! The government don’t give a do about us, they have more than enough money to help everyone including the homeless, disabled, poor and asylum seekers! They choose not too help and a bunch of tory rejects aren’t gonna fix that! They have already fed up the country with brexit by trying to please racists and look how that turned out! 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
I feel sometimes it kind of promotes them..people being nosey go for a look.
100% agree with you. They could spend more time in putting advice together. Like we had the green cross code advert, just something simple and updated to keep your children safe. But also needs to be something out there for children that parents don't know/care about these things. I guess on line safety is now taught at school?