Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jules you fing t I’m gonna troll you till the end of time you dirty rat faced nonce loving sick t. You’ll regret upsetting Doubtfire. Every single live I see you in, you fing watch now 🀬

Zia, you’re a fing old dug up rotting carcass. You ignored Doubtfires boundaries and pushed her for your own agenda. You need your zimmer frame wrapped round your dense skull

If I find out that the threats came from the person I think they did.. god help you. You have beyond disappointed us and shamed yourself than I thought you ever could. do you t 🀬
I don't know who this Jules is but I was watching a live earlier where Johnny said hello to her. Are they friends?

Going for Mrs Ds discord I bet it's because they think I'm in there. Well for anyone reading I'm not in the discord, 1. I don't want any other socials connected to Judas and 2. Im aware I troll harder than others in here and go below the belt. I don't even have comment cafe in my name, to distance people here from being held accountable for me being a t online πŸ‘Ή.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I've discovered if I mainly comment in other languages it's successful though then the people I insult might not know I am insulting them...I guess I will have to change tactics
I've even starred out letters to not type the word and still removed. Trolling days are over πŸ˜₯πŸ˜‚

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I don't know who this Jules is but I was watching a live earlier where Johnny said hello to her. Are they friends?

Going for Mrs Ds discord I bet it's because they think I'm in there. Well for anyone reading I'm not in the discord, 1. I don't want any other socials connected to Judas and 2. Im aware I troll harder than others in here and go below the belt. I don't even have comment cafe in my name, to distance people here from being held accountable for me being a t online πŸ‘Ή.
Judas, if anybody comes for you, they come for all of us. We've all got your back against these horrible fs.
wild west cowboy GIF by Morgan Creek

Feb 28, 2024
USA

Yeah she was always in Demi’s lives not so long ago, when Johnny was in there he was always spoke to quirky, her and Johnny are friends x

Mar 2, 2024

Yeah they’re friends babe. Good friends

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon

Jules was in johnnys discord not long back apparently, i remember it coming out… I think it was actually Alex brigham that showed her in there along with multiple other people from that group. I can’t remember what was shown but they definitely weren’t sitting around holding a knitting circle

Nov 10, 2023
IMG_8704.jpeg
Justjules aka quirky queen. Known associate of Johnny. There’s a video somewhere of her being his mod as well I think. I’ll have to look for it. She also lied about an unaliving attempt . She is one of the biggest trouble causers/s stirrers.

She used to mod for Red and was generally a mod beg wherever she went. She mods for Gracie, charliefairys and EQ minx that I know of atm. And probably mods for many more.

She was also associated with fiesty and co before as well.