Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Jules was in johnnys discord not long back apparently, i remember it coming out… I think it was actually Alex brigham that showed her in there along with multiple other people from that group. I can’t remember what was shown but they definitely weren’t sitting around holding a knitting circle
I'm sure I've got the proof she was in with him somewhere I'll check. But yeah she was in banterland when they were doxing kids addresses, speaking about kids and such. She defends Johnny for god knows what reason because I can't see what she gets out of it.

Doesn’t she have 3 special needs children swear that what she used to say all the time x
I’m not sure. She said a lot of stuff but I only know what was said in Alex’s live and Angies afterwards. I’ll be stalking her every move now though. I will make sure people who need to be aware, are aware of the not very Quirky Queen

That’s the only reason I’m putting up with the waffling old t
He talks some s aye. He’s always bragging about celebrities he’s very good friends with and how he’s done drag everywhere. Sounds like he wouldn’t even have the strength to drag his oxygen tank downstairs