Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Her whole room is full of the beasts. Even Jules was and probably still is part of them. You were right in what you said before, her daughter had spoke with someone on the app and told people an ambulance had been called. She did the same thing Arsenal did faked Sh, and faked topping themselves. Pair of whoppers.
Course Jules still is, I posted proof of Johnny talking to her in comments yesterday

If he's that terrified of plm, the colour purple stop talking about it. Hes not "a lot stronger" he threatened to kill himself on Wednesday night, told the live Olivia was at home alone and in danger. Ended his live for 10 minutes caused his love ones unnecessary panic just to come back on begging for money and battling.

Shes just blocked Cain I forgot what I said on there to deserve that 😭😭

Tony is fing dangerous. He makes false claims constantly and no one has the balls to go against him it's sickening.

He claims judas is plm over a fing song? Is miss red also plm as she's played the song before is it again only people who don't support him he claims are pedalos?
Iv got in the box and played that song to him at least 5 times before and not once has he called me plm until Wednesday. He knows fine well who I am this isn't our first rodeo 😭

May 18, 2024
uk
And she wakes up to him shaking because he's an alcoholic in desperate need of a drink. Not because he's anxious.

that’s exactly what i was thinking. do me when i have a night binge drinking i wake up shaky and a bit nuts. I think he’s on the ❄️ too. I feel for his lass she probably doesn’t know the half of what he says online