Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Tony is plm nothing will change my mind at this point.
In my eyes he's worse. This isn't just someone online being sick. This is a man who has a questionable past with young teenage women and women in general. Who has an inflated ego to parade around the app pretending he's a good guy in order to cause fear and alarm to anyone who disagrees with him.

Does anyone remember last year when Tony had a fresh out the womb newborn at home but was driving around England threatening people he thought were members of plm? At points he was being fed the names of innocent women who hadn't done anything wrong and wouldn't listen to them when they said they weren't. They were pleading with him but his mind was made up. Tony doesn't care who is or isn't plm, he decides. The same way he's decided I am with absolute zero proof. The only difference is I'm not scared of him.

In my eyes he's worse. This isn't just someone online being sick. This is a man who has a questionable past with young teenage women and women in general. Who has an inflated ego to parade around the app pretending he's a good guy in order to cause fear and alarm to anyone who disagrees with him.

Does anyone remember last year when Tony had a fresh out the womb newborn at home but was driving around England threatening people he thought were members of plm? At points he was being fed the names of innocent women who hadn't done anything wrong and wouldn't listen to them when they said they weren't. They were pleading with him but his mind was made up. Tony doesn't care who is or isn't plm, he decides. The same way he's decided I am with absolute zero proof. The only difference is I'm not scared of him.
fing this👏🙌👏🙌👏

Oct 24, 2023
The only thing I can think of is that he's speaking to scottish Johnny again and he's told him you're plm as John seems to have a hard on for you right now.
He 💯 is in contact with Johnny. Why am i blocked from Tony's live but Johnnys fake Judas account which is identical to mines isn't? Because he knows it's Johnny that's why.

He 💯 is in contact with Johnny. Why am i blocked from Tony's live but Johnnys fake Judas account which is identical to mines isn't? Because he knows it's Johnny that's why.
Same as why you’re blocked from Angies but fake Judas is welcome! She’s also sexting Johnny cream hole

Oct 24, 2023
I recorded the whole fing thing from another device hes a lying scruff he was told what the hearts meant, so someone has fed him information saying judas is that group? And sayong she put purple hearts i did not see her comment purple hearts!
Did he say that? I left after I was blocked twice 😂

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
DAFUCK I have a break and the red one is back!!! I'm listening and her live is more toxic than ever. URGH!

But I'm more fuming that Tony is saying our Judas is PLML!
mad season 2 GIF by American Gods

Hi anyway :ROFLMAO: