Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
why are some of you up EQs hoop in her chat?? am i missing something or do “some” of yous just pick and chose who you call out and who you support? we all know pearl angie and topgirl have said bad s and are a bunch of fs but every fa deflecting what eq has just said 🤦🏻‍♀️boiling my piss! is every fa sniffing pritt stick or something

Who might that be then?

Mar 2, 2024
Mines is in February but I think all your gifts should be addressed to us both

Zodiac Sign Mermaid GIF by Hope is Sincere

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I still haven’t forgiven that b for the council tax 🤬
I'll never forgive the witch , only saving grace was my folks getting a mortgage on an ex council property for dirt cheap and Dad was able to retire properly. Downside to that now though , no housing , I worry about my boys futures and them not being able to afford nice things in life

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I'll never forgive the witch , only saving grace was my folks getting a mortgage on an ex council property for dirt cheap and Dad was able to retire properly. Downside to that now though , no housing , I worry about my boys futures and them not being able to afford nice things in life
My whole family hate her especially the older ones. Being from the north east she affected a lot of families when she closed all the mines