Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Embarrassed Duck GIF

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Did Gracie defend EQ and stand by her?

Ben10 will be absolutely loving this attention, he will be milking this for days.
She was in Angies this morning. Said she didn't see the issue with the comment in the same way that she didn't see the issue with DGs comment. Said words are only offensive when they're aimed at someone, so people shouldn't be offended.
Then erupted into a shouty rage calling someone a goon, which was met with horror by everyone in the box.
Also, brat 10 is loving this, he thinks it's an in with the group. Drawing on his comment a few minutes ago 'they'll be saying we've all planned this, the group'
It's giving annoying little brother trying to latch onto the bigger kids.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I’m so conflicted (which I’m guessing appears to be a pattern 🫣). EQ is disgusting for what she said and should face a backlash for using slurs. The same way I’ve called TopGirl out for using them. But…

I’m sat listening to the boxes this morning and am wondering if there is another thing here about people who look to be offended by everything.

I believe offence is taken not given. There are very few things that offend me. I understand people have a right to be offended but it almost seems like are just sat there waiting to be offended so they can jump in a box and trauma dump.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
She was in Angies this morning. Said she didn't see the issue with the comment in the same way that she didn't see the issue with DGs comment. Said words are only offensive when they're aimed at someone, so people shouldn't be offended.
Then erupted into a shouty rage calling someone a goon, which was met with horror by everyone in the box.
Also, brat 10 is loving this, he thinks it's an in with the group. Drawing on his comment a few minutes ago 'they'll be saying we've all planned this, the group'
It's giving annoying little brother trying to latch onto the bigger kids.
Wtf is this,words are only offensive if aimed at someone, bs! This is the new excuse they use for foul disgusting slurs now. I knew she couldn't and wouldn't seperate money from decency. Every day is a new shock at how vile people actually are. 😑

Ben10 can go suck his thumb 👍 He will be live all weekend with this loving it.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m so conflicted (which I’m guessing appears to be a pattern 🫣). EQ is disgusting for what she said and should face a backlash for using slurs. The same way I’ve called TopGirl out for using them. But…

I’m sat listening to the boxes this morning and am wondering if there is another thing here about people who look to be offended by everything.

I believe offence is taken not given. There are very few things that offend me. I understand people have a right to be offended but it almost seems like are just sat there waiting to be offended so they can jump in a box and trauma dump.
I felt a little conflicted , but it's just a slur you shouldn't use, she used it full well knowing it would cause a fuss on the app, the issue was the other stuff she'd said too though , things like s stabber, really?! She's meant to be a fully grown adult

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know

There are a lot of things happen on tt that I can agree to a point that people are being offended just to be offended. I agree there are snowflakes to some things that are said. But not to what EQ said last night. It was horribly offensive. I can accept dark humour but that wasn't it.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I felt a little conflicted , but it's just a slur you shouldn't use, she used it full well knowing it would cause a fuss on the app, the issue was the other stuff she'd said too though , things like s stabber, really?! She's meant to be a fully grown adult

Exactly and all these lives fired up with the faux outrage for views and gifts is just giving her the oxygen she wants and craves.

Someone in Red’s comments just hit the nail on the head - it’s the viewers that hold the power not the creators.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Exactly and all these lives fired up with the faux outrage for views and gifts is just giving her the oxygen she wants and craves.

Someone in Red’s comments just hit the nail on the head - it’s the viewers that hold the power not the creators.
Yup, EQ did it knowing she would be spoken about and be all over the app, so now people will go and watch, they're just giving her views. I also saw a comment when they were discussing Gracie playing it down and someone said well she does have a wedding to pay for now 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Can anyone remember if Canadian Angie lost a child? I’m sure she said she did.
Because Gcrew is live and talking about Canadian Angie and saying “at least I can have a child”
I seem to remember she did, her and J went on for a few days about it and she put something up saying nobody can feel the pain of losing a child or something ?