Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I commented that Millsy should be told what he said and this is a reply I got frome somebody in the comments
pp (lowercase bc you know he's smol) said some fed s in Jazzy J and the not so Fresh's box the other day about being able to put a cream egg up his foreskin as well as the comments he made about minors being able to have a 'relationship' with an adult...nope that's called a minor being abused by a ped.
pp shouldn't be anywhere on TT considering he makes fed comments but the way TT is you can be sure he'll stick around, plenty of violations for people who call him out but none for him yk.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Once I’ve sorted dinner out I will be sending millsy msg she on work call atm so definitely later tonight I’ll msg her about that idiot
He's an absolute wrongun that one
pp (lowercase bc you know he's smol) said some fed s in Jazzy J and the not so Fresh's box the other day about being able to put a cream egg up his foreskin as well as the comments he made about minors being able to have a 'relationship' with an adult...nope that's called a minor being abused by a ped.
pp shouldn't be anywhere on TT considering he makes fed comments but the way TT is you can be sure he'll stick around, plenty of violations for people who call him out but none for him yk.
I know @ELM. He didn't even deny saying that about a minor, just made lame excuses. He's on about the cream egg thing again.

Mar 2, 2024
@Mrs Doubtfire πŸ‘΅πŸΌ Is it time to come back yet? We miss you

Robin Williams GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK