Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
I despair! 🤬 this is why i smoke bud
Make It Stop The Office GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
He is thank you ❤️ it won’t be last time and I’ve just got to prepare him for that
My nieces daughter is half Nigerian, I went to pick her up from school last year, she was six, she was ahead of me,a much older boy kept blocking her path with a smirk on his face, big lad, I shouted hey big undies what are you doing, he ran to his mum in the car I flew over over gave her a mouthful, when i told her mum she said she gets it all the time, it's the parents, innocent little baby just skipping home from school 😔

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
The R word is a slur where I’m from. You don’t hear it on tv anymore, I think it’s quite recent it’s been defined as unacceptable because it’s offensive towards disabled people. A lot may not know about it.
I'm south east and its a slur here.
Infact I live near Tam..it a def slur

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
fing hell , do some of the people in Angies box's not have hobbies ? It's the same thing OVER AND OVER again because all it does is bring in views. Angie isn't interested in your opinions or your views , stop giving somebody who's a racist a fing platform to speak on racism!! YOU fING MELONS , as for Gypsy Queen , you're always involved in the racism debates, you jump up at every fing chance , go do something that' worth while.