Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Tams obviously unfulfilled with her degree that she's needed to create this weird fake victim complex. Shes in desperate need of a scandal in her life for attention and she's making herself look silly choosing this hill to die on.
I was watching the video she posted about passing her course! She had to get multiple extensions to pass it! Probably because she kept getting arrested! She must be on bail still! Surely any convictions will affect any career she hopes to have?🤣 on the bright side she loves the gym, so maybe she will volunteer as the personal trainer for the vending machine instead! 🤣

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Alex is so desperate to be Gcrews friend its Icky

The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

Jun 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Canadian Angie!! She is dangerous! Bella did the right thing leaving her and that discord. I'm in there and collecting all the screenshots and screen recordings I can. She's got a private voice chat room that only a select few can join. She's plotting so much and is up to no good. It's so obvious what she's doing is wrong since Bella has cut all ties with her because she doesn't agree with what she's saying/ doing! Notice she's barely live on TikTok anymore? Yeah because she's saying all she needs to say in her private discord which she seems to be kicking everyone out of expect for the select few. I'm the "mole" they all keep talking about and I'm still there, watching and compiling all the evidence I need to show all of you who she really is! That discord will be the end of her and her platform!

Last edited:

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’ve been eating so haven’t been able to comment.

I can’t stand DA, we all know this but unmodding all of Alex’s mods did make me laugh 🤭 - am I going to hell??????

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
She is dangerous! Bella did the right thing leaving her and that discord. I'm in there and collecting all the screenshots and screen recordings I can. She's got a private voice chat room that only a select few can join. She's plotting so much and is up to no good. It's so obvious what she's doing is wrong since Bella has cut all ties with her because she doesn't agree with what she's saying/ doing! Notice she's barely live on TikTok anymore? Yeah because she's saying all she needs to say in her private discord which she seems to be kicking everyone out of expect for the select few. I'm the "mole" they all keep talking about and I'm still there, watching and compiling all the evidence I need to show all of you who she really is! That discord will be the end of her and her platform!
meet GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I was watching the video she posted about passing her course! She had to get multiple extensions to pass it! Probably because she kept getting arrested! She must be on bail still! Surely any convictions will affect any career she hopes to have?🤣 on the bright side she loves the gym, so maybe she will volunteer as the personal trainer for the vending machine instead! 🤣
That and in the criminal system they do social media checks as well as family members as well. Extensions... fing hell, my first module was "what is the police" 💀 if its anything like that and she had to extend it she's fed. Wait till she has to do punishments and penology or contemporary emerging issues in criminology 🤣🤣
despicable me idiot GIF