Mar 17, 2024
UK
Deadwood would have put pineapples tits on there so we are lucky really 🤣
I miss Deadwood 😢
Miss You GIF by MOODMAN

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Canadian Angie!! She is dangerous! Bella did the right thing leaving her and that discord. I'm in there and collecting all the screenshots and screen recordings I can. She's got a private voice chat room that only a select few can join. She's plotting so much and is up to no good. It's so obvious what she's doing is wrong since Bella has cut all ties with her because she doesn't agree with what she's saying/ doing! Notice she's barely live on TikTok anymore? Yeah because she's saying all she needs to say in her private discord which she seems to be kicking everyone out of expect for the select few. I'm the "mole" they all keep talking about and I'm still there, watching and compiling all the evidence I need to show all of you who she really is! That discord will be the end of her and her platform!
I think you might have posted on the wrong Angie thread. But thanks for the juicy goss.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Tams obviously unfulfilled with her degree that she's needed to create this weird fake victim complex. Shes in desperate need of a scandal in her life for attention and she's making herself look silly choosing this hill to die on.
Tams been off the app (kinda) for a while saying she's happier etc etc..I think she's creating this big drama with Miss Baguette so she can come back saying " when I'm off the app they still don't leave me alone" boohoo, She fully knows who Alex westgarth associates with so she knows miss b has nothing to do with him..she's creating a story for a reason...to make a big comeback

Feb 29, 2024
That and in the criminal system they do social media checks as well as family members as well. Extensions... fing hell, my first module was "what is the police" 💀 if its anything like that and she had to extend it she's fed. Wait till she has to do punishments and penology or contemporary emerging issues in criminology 🤣🤣
despicable me idiot GIF
I’m not too sure but this is what she posted before she deleted it 🤣 either way I hope her digital footprint never stops following her around! 😈

Attachments

• 1AD9234B-EA45-4366-B65B-8224A287B0E1.png
    1AD9234B-EA45-4366-B65B-8224A287B0E1.png
    193.1 KB · Views: 38

Deluded Bullshitter

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I am new to commenting, so hello. Watching Alex is like watching the wish version of human centipede. He is so embarrassingly trying to climb up gcrew’s arse and that irish Kelly woman is up Alex’s. It’s like one of those turducken (turkey stuffed with duck which is stuffed with chicken). he is not able to get his own views from anything else other than sitting and talking s about other people, trying to deflect and blaming people in his chat and his mods for stuff. What a lickspittling cockalorum he is

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I am new to commenting, so hello. Watching Alex is like watching the wish version of human centipede. He is so embarrassingly trying to climb up gcrew’s arse and that irish Kelly woman is up Alex’s. It’s like one of those turducken (turkey stuffed with duck which is stuffed with chicken). he is not able to get his own views from anything else other than sitting and talking s about other people, trying to deflect and blaming people in his chat and his mods for stuff. What a lickspittling cockalorum he is

Cookie Monster Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Im 20 pages behind and cant cope with not knowing what’s going on.

I’ve been so busy making a response video to Tam and gathering lots and lots of evidence about her too. It’s ten minutes long though and I’m stressed because nobody is going to watch that.

I address it in the video, but no I am nothing to do with Alex Westgarth. I genuinely don’t really know who he is other than a hunter with loose associations to Tam and he’s not very liked. I called her Tammy Tampax as that’s the name on the video when you search her on YouTube. She’s so weird man I can’t cope.

I hope everyone has had a good day because I feel so lost n

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Welcome To The Team Hello GIF by Originals