Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Massive catfish. Always the rotters with the most to say
Always the munters with the AI pic that has a body like baywatch and a face like fing crime watch🤣

Also..
Haha,Roseanne! Keep playing the “I’m a victim of my own Mh and don’t do anything wrong on this app” You’re a racist, homophobic peice of filth!
maybe angies believing all your lies, but saying that, she’s a piss head that’s also racist! So you’ve met your match🐀

Nov 10, 2023
Because he was on about that di woman, I can’t remember what he said her name was when she was in PLM. she was in boxes the other day saying she had doxxed kids and she doesn’t care, and he was saying it was his kids. And then I asked him if he was in it he said no but was in the server and started going on about outing wronguns so I booted him out.
Imagine not caring about doxxing peoples kids. That’s vile.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
So she is doing a Level 3 qualification which is basically college level qualification. The modules work towards a certificate of higher education which my girlfriend got in Nursing in Year 1 at University which is Level 4. It even states "This module is available for standalone study and is an ideal starting point if you are considering going on to study one of our qualifications."
IMG_7062.png
I will see her diploma and raise her a masters degree. Put that in your pipe and smoke it 🦏
Michael Jones Smoking GIF by Rooster Teeth

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Because he was on about that di woman, I can’t remember what he said her name was when she was in PLM. she was in boxes the other day saying she had doxxed kids and she doesn’t care, and he was saying it was his kids. And then I asked him if he was in it he said no but was in the server and started going on about outing wronguns so I booted him out.
Di yeah she was vile I was in the live.
Sausage was very much involved the lying sack of s