Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
She paused and then someone said Miss 🥖 has to go and someone said no she's here till 1pm. Then 🥖 said she was sorry but had to go. I may be over reacting, I'm very sensitive today 🥺

I said she had to go in the chat and Mary said it too. Taurian said she was staying till 1 and I said no she fing ain’t

That was a lot and I’m genuinely sorry to anyone who was upset. It wasn’t the live to speak on issues like that and none of us saw it coming.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I said she had to go in the chat and Mary said it too. Taurian said she was staying till 1 and I said no she fing ain’t

That was a lot and I’m genuinely sorry to anyone who was upset. It wasn’t the live to speak on issues like that and none of us saw it coming.
Hope she is ok and anyone who was affected by it. 🤎

Mar 2, 2024
What happened ❤️ I only listened as I was cleaning. Hope everyone is OK ❤️❤️

I don’t really want to repeat the subject matter but it was definitely nothing to do with sandwiches that we were talking about.

I’m all for people talking through traumas. I’ll support any of you if I can. All I can say is there a time and a place and that certainly wasn’t the time or the place.

Now innocent people just having a chatter and a laugh have stuff like that in their heads.

It wasn’t fair 🤎

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I don’t really want to repeat the subject matter but it was definitely nothing to do with sandwiches that we were talking about.

I’m all for people talking through traumas. I’ll support any of you if I can. All I can say is there a time and a place and that certainly wasn’t the time or the place.

Now innocent people just having a chatter and a laugh have stuff like that in their heads.

It wasn’t fair 🤎
Yeah it changed very quickly what I heard. Hope all ok ❤

PorkyPies

Mar 15, 2024
Kuala Lumpur

It wasn’t fair 🤎
Yeah , I think a lot of us felt a type of way, but for what it’s worth , you all handled it sensitively.

Nov 10, 2023

It wasn’t fair 🤎
I turned the volume down tbh. I did put helpline in comments but it got a violation. I managed to put them in a poll. It got heavy very quickly. I hope baguette is okay x

Feb 29, 2024

It wasn’t fair 🤎
I hope everyone is OK ❤️
Conversation can move so quick on TT. Big love to everyone effected

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok

It wasn’t fair 🤎
It was upsetting and, yes, wasn't really the right time/place. It was handled well, hugs for anyone feeling upset now

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m sorry to anyone who was in my live and was affected. I wasn’t sure how it happened that the live took such a swift turn, but stuff got mentioned that then ended up making me sad, and I also don’t know how to handle upset people, in real life and everything, because I don’t know what to say and I just feel sad. And I didn’t want to shut him down but I also couldn’t keep listening because I avoid situations like that.

I just didn’t know how to avoid it when it was my own live. I just feel really bad incase anyone was made to feel upset by what was being said and I couldn’t control it because I ran away to another room.

Thank you though to the babes helping me out. I’m going to send you a life sized cut out of Karma Kas to say thanks.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
do sake I accidentally liked her live... I'm making my bed rn 😭
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Mar 2, 2024
I’m sorry to anyone who was in my live and was affected. I wasn’t sure how it happened that the live took such a swift turn, but stuff got mentioned that then ended up making me sad, and I also don’t know how to handle upset people, in real life and everything, because I don’t know what to say and I just feel sad. And I didn’t want to shut him down but I also couldn’t keep listening because I avoid situations like that.

I just didn’t know how to avoid it when it was my own live. I just feel really bad incase anyone was made to feel upset by what was being said and I couldn’t control it because I ran away to another room.

Thank you though to the babes helping me out. I’m going to send you a life sized cut out of Karma Kas to say thanks.

Send my cutout to 2 pumps. Then she can lay in bed between to Karmas 😭😈🤎😘