Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

New claims incoming she now has agrophobia πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Angie? I can't lie she's developing something because she doesn't even leave the house anymore. She also barely stands up, she used to be swinging her hips and jumping about her room now she just sits slumped for 12 hours.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Jesus do, that gurgling makes me so queasy
Vomit Throw Up GIF by NEON

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I swear they just use a pc in their bedroom. It's embarrassing of them to say they have studios 😭
It’s the format of tiktok live on a laptop basically! 🀣 its nothing fancy, it’s just called tiktok studio rather than live as you have more options and you are able to show clips on the screen and stuff! She will never figure it out, she couldn’t even turn her boxes off the other day she had to restart! 🀣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
is that the only screenshot you’ve took is it?? what about all my other stuff i wrote in the comments?
I didn't screen record about you, I recorded the running joke about @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 and Kas getting married. Zias false teeth asked a question and I screenshotted the comment for clearer context and asked what had happened as I have stated before I was not active for any of the s that happened.
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

Jun 8, 2024
uk
All I wanna know is if you called him out as much as you did to people in here

If you did I'm surprised you aren't blocked outta his chat 🀣

yes i also messaged him he didn’t even open it. My problem is with EQ why would i be blocked half my comments aren’t even going through anyway cause of violations. I mean is that ok with you tho 😏

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Jun 8, 2024
uk
I didn't screen record about you, I recorded the running joke about @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 and Kas getting married. Zias false teeth asked a question and I screenshotted the comment for clearer context and asked what had happened as I have stated before I was not active for any of the s that happened.
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

ok good if you’ve screen recorded you will see exactly what i have been saying. I’ve hardly been up his arsehole and i won’t be renewing my sub simple as that

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I’m glad in not the only one obsessed with E.coli I’ve been trying to figure out what the food/ beverage is though it’s got to be something like milk or the water supply! They said it was something common anyway!
I was going to say common UTI's occur due to high increase of E.coli found in the bladder πŸ€”