Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Carla16 is live again talking about Angie she's gona blow a gasket
Blow Up GIF by NETFLIX

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
It’s the format of tiktok live on a laptop basically! 🤣 its nothing fancy, it’s just called tiktok studio rather than live as you have more options and you are able to show clips on the screen and stuff! She will never figure it out, she couldn’t even turn her boxes off the other day she had to restart! 🤣
She'll soon be back to thrusting Simon's chow mein smeared Nokia 3210 at the screen, displaying nothing but the ring light in the reflection 🙄

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m glad in not the only one obsessed with E.coli I’ve been trying to figure out what the food/ beverage is though it’s got to be something like milk or the water supply! They said it was something common anyway!
I just asked 2 pumps her take and took it as gospel because she's been deep diving and hyper fixated on it 😭 I'm only looking because she's ecolied up my algorithm. But I have been worried about poo in the water for weeks 😭

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Was anyone just watching demi and her mum dancing to hungry eyes together 😭

Made me feel quite awkward can't lie 😭 x
I have a question for you if u dont mind 🙈, Demi posted a video of a discord a few weeks back and there was a s account in there that also leaves "x" at the end of messages. Is that you?

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Fine by me girl you do you 🤣 I just wanted the same energy for him as you had in here for a very confused bunch of people 🤣

The reason i was annoyed in here is because i thought you all called people out which is genuinely why i joined, to do the same and i didn’t see the same energy for eq as it would of been if it was angie or something if you get what i mean. Even the fyp pages seem to hide what she says

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
See this is what baffles me. We have E.coli ourselves 🤔 IMG_7131.png
Yeah, when it comes to bacterium such as e.coli we all naturally have it residing in our gastrinal tracts and by manner of life those bacterium transfer to our hands/etc which is why washing hands is crucial though washing hands appropriately and for the correct amount of time is needed.
The issue with e.coli is when it gets into drinking sources or continuously passes back and forth between persons.
The body is fascinating.

Also if you haven't already and want to really creep yourself out look up demodex mites 👀

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
I have a question for you if u dont mind 🙈, Demi posted a video of a discord a few weeks back and there was a s account in there that also leaves "x" at the end of messages. Is that you?
Quite possibly. Was it a ss of me tagging her asking for her leg once its chopped off? She's shown that one a fair bit 😂 x

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
The reason i was annoyed in here is because i thought you all called people out which is genuinely why i joined, to do the same and i didn’t see the same energy for eq as it would of been if it was angie or something if you get what i mean. Even the fyp pages seem to hide what she says
I think the issue is you keep saying "you all" maybe it's just a figure of speech I dunno but it looks like it's directed at everyone in here, and I know there was loads calling EQ out.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Quite possibly. Was it a ss of me tagging her asking for her leg once its chopped off? She's shown that one a fair bit 😂 x
This discord? I thought this was the discord with all the old and new plm members? Or is demi chatting s.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611_211755_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_211755_Gallery.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 30

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
This discord? I thought this was the discord with all the old and new plm members? Or is demi chatting s.
Ah nah demi chatting s, it was a clapper discord still is. Its actually one of the more tame discord servers I'm in, the American ones even beat it 😂 x

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I think the issue is you keep saying "you all" maybe it's just a figure of speech I dunno but it looks like it's directed at everyone in here, and I know there was loads calling EQ out.
I Agree Yes Yes Yes GIF by Tracey Matney - Victory Points Social

Also some of us (me included) haven't been around v long and don't know  everything or haven't even listened much to E-Spew bc of what E-Eww is like.
Anytime I have heard EQ say something that's horrid I have called it out in whatever form I felt needed.