Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Sometimes when youโ€™re a lady you get a UTI and the doctor asks if you wipe front to back.
Thatโ€™s why E. coli is the cause of most UTIs as an unbelievable amount of women wipe back to front ๐ŸคขFYI ๐Ÿคข
Also this!
Our bodies can be amazing yet they are very poorly designed.

Edit: Also why you shouldn't use...other objects...there bc it tears easily and an opening results in...well...you can imagine

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I was going to say common UTI's occur due to high increase of E.coli found in the bladder ๐Ÿค”
Tell GIF by Grease Live

Ah nah demi chatting s, it was a clapper discord still is. Its actually one of the more tame discord servers I'm in, the American ones even beat it ๐Ÿ˜‚ x
Was it tame last night when Sarah Matthews the fat bald one who looks like Harry hill and can't speak properly was screaming that Demis grandad fs her in the arse?

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I think the issue is you keep saying "you all" maybe it's just a figure of speech I dunno but it looks like it's directed at everyone in here, and I know there was loads calling EQ out.

I admit i probably worded it wrong i went on a raving rant, i did say soz for that kind of. Iโ€™m not here to argue with anybody in here that why iโ€™m just sticking to the CA chat. Iโ€™m here to argue with tiktok twats

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Sometimes when youโ€™re a lady you get a UTI and the doctor asks if you wipe front to back.
Thatโ€™s why E. coli is the cause of most UTIs as an unbelievable amount of women wipe back to front ๐ŸคขFYI ๐Ÿคข
Ahhh! I just asked my girlfriend and she said she's prone to them as she doesn't drink water as much as she should so the bacteria breeds off the sugar and that's how she gets them

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Was it tame last night when Sarah Matthews the fat bald one who looks like Harry hill and can't speak properly was screaming that Demis grandad fs her in the arse?
Had to check that happened before replying, won't lie fell asleep early doors and missed that saga last night. Well aside from Sarah Matthews who I think everyone knows can say some pretty out there things.

The majority of chat usually revolves around food and other random gossip of tiktok/clapper.