Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I think they keep getting accused of being a different HereForTea account. I don’t think they’re who they are saying. They’ve been here longer than most of the OGs
Ooooh yes! I forgot about the other account with similar name. Suppose I could just change my name but it would feel weird 😭😭

Never Change I Am Who I Am GIF by FX Networks

Medusa

I’ve had my own run ins with chonky, I see what she’s doing but I’ll respect that you don’t want others involvement 🤎🤎🤎 hope you’re ok and I can’t believe you managed to keep it in until now. Fair play to you. Hope you’re doing well, and glad to see you back here xx
Thank you! I've sat back in silence for weeks, but when it comes to people being doxed I refuse to remain silent. I appreciate you respecting my wishes. 🤎😘

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Wait, what??? so you think it would be 'fun' for admin to dox people based solely on the basis that they disagreed with your behaviour and called you out? or is there more to it, chonky? is this aimed anyone in particular?

I've bit my tongue and avoided you like the fing plague for weeks after you tried to twist the narrative and play the victim, you also tried so hard to gaslight me, didnt you? The only difference was we weren't strangers on a forum, were we? I was actually a decent friend to you, someone that actually cared and gave a do. - More fool me! because you played me like a cheap fiddle.

I've sat back and watched you do the exact same thing to other people and I've stayed out of it, but I draw the line when you think its a joke and a laugh to dox people, considering you were so worried about being doxed yourself after I tried to give you 'friendly' advice which you threw back in my face and then tried to make me feel like s for being concerned about you, so if you think I'm behind any of those accounts, Think again!! I have no problem telling you to you face. part of me hopes admin does let you know who those accounts belong to because you'll see it's likely to be from people who didn't agree with you and voiced their opinion just like you have.

I'm actually glad i joined CC because this is where I've been able to see exactly what you are - a professional victim who has the tendency to twist things and use it to your advantage .

You weren't forced off this thread. You ran after people asked you to quit having sly digs at Mrs D, but yet you won't have it. I've realised someone like you will never see their faults and they'll blame everyone else or they'll try and involve other people and play the victim.

Oh, and for the record, I will NEVER dox you or anyone else for that matter, That's not my style. ...But the only person who knows who I am on here is YOU so if I am doxed because you think its 'FUN' I know exactly who to come for, and if that happens then you know me well enough to know, that I'll be coming after YOU, and I'll have fun while doing it.

You can down play how well we knew each other all you want because I'm so far past the stage of giving a do.

Have 'FUN' trying to dox people.

Respectfully, I'd appreciate it if no one else involved themselves chonky is more than capable of defending herself. Apologies for bringing this on here, but it's been brewing for a long time, and I ain't having anyone thinking doxxing anybody on here is OK... However, I understand it's a public forum and everyone is entitled to have an opinion. 🤎
Woah - what. I would never dox you?

And I didn’t mean find their ip address and who they are in real life? I meant if the accounts were connected to another account or to themselves? I never mentioned doxing at all.

I’m not really sure why you’ve said all that in a public forum… but I would never dox anyone even my worst enemy.