Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Anyone watching red? She's either been on the drink last night and is still tipsy or she's day drinking. She looks drunk
She reckons she's got nodules in her nose and that's why she sounds nasally :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: More like left over snow!

None of that is a lie. I actually don’t lie really. One of my friends is a close friend like one of my best friends and one is a friend I only see as bigger events. I don’t know why I’m explaining that. They’re both female. My aunt is a doctor and said that it’s more common in women, and there are rare forms but some are rarer than is realised.
I work in video / audio which the person that knows me could actually confirm. Maybe it was a weird thing to do, but not a lie.
People messaged me saying it was gaslighting and then I thought yeah it is. That’s also not a lie

I also have a really different perception of the argument / disagreement with Medusa but I don’t want to talk about private life on a public forum.i haven’t even replied using their gender.

would never in a million years dox them, or even my worst enemy. It’s immoral and illegal and a vile thing to do to someone.

I’m not going to say sorry to you or anyone here as what I think and say is what I think is right by my perception.

I’m 100% gonna stop posting here as I genuinely don’t wanna upset anyone and I’m not a t but what you said isn’t true. I don’t like how people pile on others here. I said what I said to doubtfire with no other involvement, and some see it as bullying but some don’t. And some people actually messaged me this week on tiktok that post here telling me they thought some behaviour is out of line. So it goes both ways, there’s no right and wrong
I’m sorry, but you’re a liar. Don’t try school me on what EDS is, I’ve had to learn more than the doctors know about it because I’m quite a complex and severe case. But to you people like that are just malingerers.

You are talking so much s, you’ve over fertilised the thread.

I’m not discussing whatever you and Medusa are speaking of as she kindly asked no one else to get involved.

Just know I’m onto you, there’s something extremely weird and off.

No no!!! Its sound! I wont pull a blue haired Jodie and refer to you as that. I take the piss out of myself being dyslexic 👏 🤣
You didn’t spell it wrong 😂 the AI did, AI is the dyslexic one. I’ve actually never noticed any spelling errors from you, I’d say you’re doing good. Your father @Nolan 🎵should feel very proud 😂

I'm so sorry I've brought drama to the thread, and I am sorry if I've made anyone feel uncomfortable as that was not my intention. I do apologise 🤎
I don’t apologise for bringing drama, people know what I am 😭 you spoke what you felt you needed to and I hope it makes you feel at ease 🤎🤎 fab entrance back
Shopping Omg GIF by Spice Girls

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I’m sorry, but you’re a liar. Don’t try school me on what EDS is, I’ve had to learn more than the doctors know about it because I’m quite a complex and severe case. But to you people like that are just malingerers.

You are talking so much s, you’ve over fertilised the thread.

I’m not discussing whatever you and Medusa are speaking of as she kindly asked no one else to get involved.

Just know I’m onto you, there’s something extremely weird and off.
I agree with every word you’ve said, I’ve avoided chonky because I didn’t like the way that discussion with Mrs.D went. I liked a comment Mrs.D wrote and I along with others who like it was tagged by chonky basically asking us to explain why we had liked it. I liked it because I agreed 🤷🏻‍♀️ ps. Come back Mrs.D, we miss you ❤️

I agree with every word you’ve said, I’ve avoided chonky because I didn’t like the way that discussion with Mrs.D went. I liked a comment Mrs.D wrote and I along with others who like it was tagged by chonky basically asking us to explain why we had liked it. I liked it because I agreed 🤷🏻‍♀️ ps. Come back Mrs.D, we miss you ❤️
I actually stayed out of that situation, which isn’t what I usually do but I was worried it would come across as bias. I just hope this hasn’t affected her, I wish I did speak up, now