Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I don’t consider that post @Big Chonky - The Fact Hog made and then subsequently deleted in the thread as somebody playing a victim. I treated the post as a FYI about how she was feeling and where she could be reached if anybody in the thread wanted to continue conversations with her.
I said it’s done between me and her. It’s the same as she always does, you haven’t seen her about for long, I’ve been watching how she plays it every single time. Good luck with her though

Medusa

I dont know why you keep talking about you or I's personal character and nature? I didnt know you were still in here, so my comments re pile ons and behaviour in here wasnt about you as you havent been around, or at least commenting at me for the few weeks i mentioned.
You can say whatever you like about me to these people, if that is something you would like to do. I dont know why you would do it as it is a public forum, and the only purpose i can see is that you want others to dislike me.
Enough active members do and have liked guys posts that it isnt really possible to carry on posting in here in a way that feels fun. @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 also follows my comments elsewhere and said she will continue to do so, to the point she has just now done it again in another thread when i said goodbye to the people I interact with in there. I am sure some people can see that weeks ago i started posting in another thread, which could have been a very easy way that everyone can talk to who they like online.

There are 3 sides to every story.
Omfg!! Are you for fing real?!! Part of your post was directed at me, hence the reason I replied. You've known all the long I've been in here, and before today I have NEVER mentioned you to anyone, so I don't know how im trying to make everyone dislike you. Seriously just do off trying to get a rise out of people, you're trying to play the victim, again. You're fing toxic!

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Tony
Cookie Monster Hello GIF by Sesame Street

I mean, EDL Luke, we know that’s a lie. Come on now.

IMG_3843.png
Problem with some people is that they find it so easy to lie, and they do things on the sly. They’re all dangerous. The problem with the app is people believe them, because they want to believe they wouldn’t do these things and not base opinions on what they witness, they turn a blind eye

Medusa

Btw she had been in the CA thread playing victim, claiming she’s deleting the account, she doesn’t like all this and that once the people in the thread read her comments she would delete them and has now. No one was speaking about it anymore, so why come back in to start it all up? THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.
This is a fine example of how people reading here see some of us as being bullies, which is NOT the case. She knows what I'm referring to yet she still wants to bring it all back up after it had been left.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Omfg!! Are you for fing real?!! Part of your post was directed at me, hence the reason I replied. You've known all the long I've been in here, and before today I have NEVER mentioned you to anyone, so I don't know how im trying to make everyone dislike you. Seriously just do off trying to get a rise out of people, you're trying to play the victim, again. You're fing toxic!
not trying to get a rise out of anyone. you keep saying things that im not doing or thinking, and so does 2 pumps but its just a perception and youre both wrong. You brought up doxing today and wrote a long post about me, so im not sure how you expected this to go. I genuinely didnt think you posted here anymore. evryone changed their names, i didnt remember any tbh.
I am not a victim this is a forum. and as for who i replied to at same time - I think that 2 pumps behavuour is weird and I can say that if I like. She even had a problem with me saying goodbye to some strangers and had to tell them how bad i am.
For the last time I have no idea why you think its ok to bring a private matter to a public forum. I would never do that to anyone and I dont think you should have done that to me.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
You are a proper psycho. what is your obsession with my comments and thoughts? I comment to say goodbye to the FEW accounts that still talk to me and you go and tell them to be careful of me. You want everyone to dislike me as much as you do which is very sad behavuour....

its not cool or hard to want to 'look for fights' for anyone over the age of 12 years old.
if you think im playing the victim that is a PERCEPTION not a fact. Someone I have spoken to as my real name has come and said im going to dox people, so I have actually given it more than 2 minutes thought, hence replying this afteronn on my lunch.

Youve gone on so much that anyone that reads this now will start to see you as bad as they may see me, so id call this an own goal for you.
do off. You're bringing the mood down