Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Don't flatter yourself into thinking you're important enough for me to hate. You're just a wee annoying cheerleader
Sassy Told You So GIF
You’ve shared several times about your dislike of me and I ignore it because I don’t really care. I responded today because I didn’t see Zia say she was an enabler or I would have muted her out of the live the comments were going quick I wasn’t even reading half of them

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
You’ve shared several times about your dislike of me and I ignore it because I don’t really care. I responded today because I didn’t see Zia say she was an enabler or I would have muted her out of the live the comments were going quick I wasn’t even reading half of them
You saw enough to tell us to leave the big gifter alone though eh?
Go Away Do Not Want GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
P.S. I'll continue to call out ALL sy behaviour, including yours and I don't care whether it's acknowledged by you or anyone else

Feb 29, 2024
Did she really say that about 🍇 ... my posts earlier is exactly what fing happened.... the person I know had their case dropped due to a lack of evidence... this is boiling my blood..: they went through years of CBT and anxiety with relationships
I had surport to take my local council to court (I was a child in care) even a solicitor to take my case on. I had to withdraw my case as it was effecting my daily life and relationship. For what a few grand in my pocket and a sorry from the authorities.

Jun 13, 2024
Butlins, Skegness
I came in here when I was on live because I knew there would be something on Troy. And when something is raised I will look in here because people here have info and videos on these people. Holding hatred in your heart for internet people is bad for the soul, use that anger towards actual wronguns instead of me
Rest of the msgs that were outed on Troy. As you will see, they weren't aimed at Aki from PLM but actually his baby mums partner who is of colour. Read it all, he even threatens violence on the mother of his kids. Vile

Attachments

• 2024-06-13-132845279.mp4
    2.8 MB
Nov 10, 2023
Sorry if I'm not all there for a while guys. I've come down with something and every time I wake up, I don't know who or where I am, I'm constantly dizzy and I can't stand up for longer than a few seconds without losing my footing. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow but I don't see it myself.
Take care of yourself and see if you can get the doctor out to see you.

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Sorry, I’ve been at hospital all morning, is anyone able to give me a quick summary of what’s happened?

I know last night that angie was desperate to get Toni on her platform but wasn’t happy because Troy decided not to as it was causing drama!

Oh yeah, life on the edge of a fing breakdown, you are one s stirring little bastard. You portray to be a well mannered educated woman who didn’t cause bother to anyone, but your comments during angies live tells me otherwise🤨🐀

Last edited: