Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HaveNoMercy

Feb 29, 2024
I swear Charlie said he's been going round Brighton collecting info on all these lot that's coming for him. Does he think everyone who says something about him is a neighbour
chippys ex lives in brighton so maybe he has been trying to find her lets face it if charlie spins the narrative most of us are plm then im spinning my own narrative :unsure: :unsure: 🀣 🀣

Mar 2, 2024
I might not be able to call you a predator Charlie , because you talk sexually to very young men on lives , we've seen the videos and they've been posted in here , but I CAN call you a twisted pervert , because there is evidence to back it up you sick do.

pervert (noun) Β· perverts (plural noun)
  1. a person whose sexual behaviour is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.

chippys ex lives in brighton so maybe he has been trying to find her lets face it if charlie spins the narrative most of us are plm then im spinning my own narrative :unsure: :unsure: 🀣 🀣
I think Charlie must be local to there because when chippy spoke about travelling down the other week Charlie offered to meet him 😭

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I might not be able to call you a predator Charlie , because you talk sexually to very young men on lives , we've seen the videos and they've been posted in here , but I CAN call you a twisted pervert , because there is evidence to back it up you sick do.

pervert (noun) Β· perverts (plural noun)
  1. a person whose sexual behaviour is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.
No, no, he's a predator too!
I have a vid on my TT of him encouraging people to DM him so they can listen to the same playlist on Spotify as him after what went on with him kicking off because it was suggested that he not DM someone who was a minor.
He exhibits predatory behavior because he manipulates others for personal gain/gratification (it doesn't always have to be sexual.)