Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I had a message from a Canadian kesh account with that picture. IMG_9180.png
I’m pretty sure it’s a picture they found on the internet and they’re taking on the persona. Kind of like how Aki wasn’t the actual Aki. I think all the mesh accounts are the same person. I’ve not had an inbox yet.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
When I first found TikTok lives about 3 years ago, Mama Kaz and Elphaba were all I watched. I could see Kazs manipulative and horrible side right away, so I’d watch, analysing everything she did.

I think Deans a t and whenever they break up he becomes transphobic towards kaz, however, he’s too much of a drip to be a narcissist. Kaz controlled him entirely from what you’d see on live. She sent her mods over to become his mods and block anyone that calls him “hun” “love” etc. she would make him tell them to respect his relationship etc. it was weird.

Tbh, this is probably alllll just set up cause I’ve seen her recently with like 120 viewers and you can see her eyes constantly look at the views and her mood is so low from it.
How pathetic and disgusting it is to actually brand yourselves as cheaters just so you can get views. Have a bit more self respect! There's so much more they could do to get a few more viewers than dragging each other through fake mud. 🙄 This is my first time coming across him. Seems a bit dim.

My first experiences on tt were Chy and those lot, bloody hell I was fixated on all their drama 😂 Then somehow Angie caught my attention walking her dog denying mh. I often wonder how I ended up on this side of tt but I'm glad I did cos it fills my days with their disgusting lives and makes me feel a bit better about my own life 😂

How pathetic and disgusting it is to actually brand yourselves as cheaters just so you can get views. Have a bit more self respect! There's so much more they could do to get a few more viewers than dragging each other through fake mud. 🙄 This is my first time coming across him. Seems a bit dim.

My first experiences on tt were Chy and those lot, bloody hell I was fixated on all their drama 😂 Then somehow Angie caught my attention walking her dog denying mh. I often wonder how I ended up on this side of tt but I'm glad I did cos it fills my days with their disgusting lives and makes me feel a bit better about my own life 😂
Well funny enough, a couple of years ago I’m pretty sure chyanne had beef with Kaz and she outed evidence Dean cheated on her with someone. Don’t quote me but I think it was roshante. I can’t be 100% though. Kaz was a massive victim, said it was true and they’re done, only for a few days later to say it’s all not true and they’re happy

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Red carpet treatment for EQ in Miss Remi’s box

Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF
I was surprise by this!

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Red carpet treatment for EQ in Miss Remi’s box

Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

EQs only geting loved because she’s fallen out with red. If she was still friends with red she wouldn’t have people getting a semi on for her. I have a love hate thing for EQ…she says something twatty, i hate her for it then i slowly forgive her and like her a bit again and it goes in a circle forever

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Well funny enough, a couple of years ago I’m pretty sure chyanne had beef with Kaz and she outed evidence Dean cheated on her with someone. Don’t quote me but I think it was roshante. I can’t be 100% though. Kaz was a massive victim, said it was true and they’re done, only for a few days later to say it’s all not true and they’re happy
It's laughable. But remember she's only 23 (debatable) i think she claims that age and still learning (mmm ok). I haven't watched her much tbh. Doesn't interest me. She needs to try harder on her entertainment 😏

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Remi admitting to not seeing EQ in the days of evil queen. I suggest she searches the app for those videos if she thinks she always reacts to an action. The suck up and hypocrisy is embarrassing!
I’ve followed Hayley and her cases for a while, but it took her nearly an hour last night to get to her case as she decided to do battles. Her views dropped until she finally started it. Oh and I can’t unsee that Hayley has the same laugh and mannerisms of box room Remi.