Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
See War GIF by Apple TV+

Iv had 11 hours sleep and ready to do s up today with these fs who think they can go for us 👊🏼👊🏼

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
This is disappointing EQ in this box like this. She’s still actively cruel. They’re all equally as bad. Just cause I hate the others doesn’t mean I have to be team EQ.
Yes. I heard Hayley Comet almost praise EQ for being straightforward. My question is now that they know who EQ is, and what she is about - what are they doing with this information? it's one thing to ''respect'' her for being straightforward. it's quite another to be sat with her, humouring her, massaging her ego and justifying her behaviours.

Miss Remi said to EQ ''every time I have seen you go low, its in reaction.. there might be historical stuff, but I've never seen you, personally, attacking people for no reason, it's in response to something''. This was the rationale Troy used to defend his racism just the other day. and then she blamed comment sections for inflaming situations. Wild.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
just listening to Alicia sat by EQ in Miss Remi's box saying ''people want to be outraged'' .. I think people should really think twice before subscribing to any creator. Ask yourselves if the creator gives a do about you, in the audience, and how you feel about anything.

A question for Alicia. You said verbatim (in full) in defence of EQ ''people want to be outraged and people want to be offended and they're offended on people's behalf .. and I don't believe in that, don't be offended on peoples behalf ''.
When FLANGIE attacked you, did you want to be outraged, and want to feel offended? How did you feel about the people who rallied behind you and was similarly offended?
I don't care if you answer these questions directly tbh but I do want to highlight why some people just don't do with you.

Last edited: