Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
35? XXXV? THIRTY FIVE?!
joanna lumley rage GIF
That is not a thirty-five y/o 😭😭 he looks like he's close to retirement.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I'm back, it was a washout so went to see MIL. What on earth has happened with Tony and Miss 🥖 what's happened with EQ. Just in a Marshmallow form (simply) as have an headache
Thanks
I don't know but the way Tony is angled in that gaming chair is like someone positioned at the head of the table and discussing serious matters. He keeps telling us that Liv is heavily pregnant so why isn't Tony busy and happy preparing for the arrival of his baby? this guy is determined to fight pixels on his phone screen all day and night. INSANE

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Men like Tony and Troy absolutely scare me. It’s the same with Paul breach, physically I’d snap them all like a twig but these are men that mentally break women. Their behaviour online is very concerning. I know exposed isn’t to everyone’s taste but what has she done to warrant this? Same with the other women’s he’s falsely accused, called him out? And he’s actively trying to dox and threaten. I thought he was after pedalos? He sends shivers down my spine

Feb 29, 2024
I made a post a week or so ago about Gracie being happy to represent EQ and anyone else under Gracies management should ask themselves if this is the right agency for them, this was aimed with Miss Remi in mind.

I didn't mind Miss Remi to start with but now she's ACTIVE.. actively massaging EQ's ego, justifying her behaviour and spreading this narrative that EQ is a decent human being. that's where I draw the line. do you Miss Remi.
What she likes EQ? I'm shocked

Mar 15, 2024
York