Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
York
Saw Luke on live at Dreads house. Brace yourselves for live studio carnage on Monday 🤣
Shit Show GIF by The Roku Channel

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Just an observation over the last few days. There seems to be an influx of tiktok creators trying to suck up the arse of comment cafe as if it'll give them a free ride in here, that they won't be discussed because they are forming friendships. I will chat about EVERYONE. I don't care if people get upset and I don't care if people disagree.
Same 💯

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I don't know but the way Tony is angled in that gaming chair is like someone positioned at the head of the table and discussing serious matters. He keeps telling us that Liv is heavily pregnant so why isn't Tony busy and happy preparing for the arrival of his baby? this guy is determined to fight pixels on his phone screen all day and night. INSANE
She’s been pregnant for years

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So you’ve just announced that CC is an open forum and it’s dangerous for children.

Yet you’ve just given instructions for how to find this content?! How the fs that work?

Also your threads about 10 pages long.

Awkward 😬
Does she have children in her live? Surely her lives should be set to 18+? It's not difficult to do 😭