Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
FLANGIE has woke up pained, frustrated and panicked.

Episode 5 Smiling GIF by The Bachelor

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
morning you beautiful humans 😘😘
Spending this morning with my youngest little person before I go to the hospital to say my last good byes to my very good friend Justin 😢🩵

Just heard that soapy bastard saying she only earned £248 in the box battle last night out and out ponce hope all you’re deliverings don’t turn up today fing mug 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry to hear this. Hope you’re ok. x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Any of you guys use Spotify? I like some of the whacky playlists it gives me. I have one called `Discover Weekly` which is just like 20 random songs that drop on a Monday , I put it on, on a Monday morning on the drive to work and you'd never fing believe what was the second song in.

Harry Belafonte - Banana Boat Song.

She's even haunting me in my own fing car!

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Spending this morning with my youngest little person before I go to the hospital to say my last good byes to my very good friend Justin 😢🩵

Just heard that soapy bastard saying she only earned £248 in the box battle last night out and out ponce hope all you’re deliverings don’t turn up today fing mug 🤣🤣🤣
Long Distance Love GIF by Chibird

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ

Thinking Of You Happy Valentines Day GIF by Digital Pratik