Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Aye he’s gonna have a probation worker inside so they will be giving reports of the little t who done it. She hasn’t mentioned bail so looks like the little bastard is in remand until September
You might of heard of the story was all over facebook and everything when it happened. The papers first reported it with 4 charges but it’s now up to 9 then the 3 others that cps have charged for. I’m hoping he admits them too. There was little girls robbed too the bloke just went on a rampage

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
You might of heard of the story was all over facebook and everything when it happened. The papers first reported it with 4 charges but it’s now up to 9 then the 3 others that cps have charged for. I’m hoping he admits them too. There was little girls robbed too the bloke just went on a rampage
Was it on the chronicle page?

Jun 8, 2024
uk
There’s loads of s like that happening up here now, proper s bag behaviour. My husband is up in court soon cos he stopped someone from being killed by locking him in a takeaway so the lad couldn’t get to him again. How he survived that is unreal
Bloody hell scary s that. It’s the whole knife thing and weapons. My son didn’t know this lad he just went for randoms. I went out looking for him with every intention of ramming him with my car. drugs, nearly everything up here is over drugs