Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Hope your ok 🤎 i missed all that but maybe someone will I'll have a nosey on the fyp see if there's anything
I’m okay, got put on 2 different antibiotics because a test came back positive for h pylori.
This is what I’ve found btw. It was Chester’s mod she gifted. The mod that declares Chester’s innocence because he never said the full N word 🙄
IMG_9305.jpeg

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
@Miss Baguette 🥖 do you still have your video where you put the timeline of reds fake doxxing together? I’d love to post it but I can’t find it.. her or J have never answered how they knew a whole 30 minutes before felicity and Alex that reds address was doxxed in taurians live. The more I’ve seen the more I beleive Hann was fully involved in that

Mar 15, 2024
York
I’m okay, got put on 2 different antibiotics because a test came back positive for h pylori.
This is what I’ve found btw. It was Chester’s mod she gifted. The mod that declares Chester’s innocence because he never said the full N word 🙄
IMG_9305.jpeg
i dont envy you i was treated for h pylori last year it was awful , i was rattling away with all the meds they gave me i had to have anti sickness alongside lansoperazole on top of the 2 antibiotics get well soon

Nov 10, 2023
i dont envy you i was treated for h pylori last year it was awful , i was rattling away with all the meds they gave me i had to have anti sickness alongside lansoperazole on top of the 2 antibiotics get well soon
I’m dreading taking the metronidazole. I can cope with the clarythromycin but that other one makes my head fuzzy. They gave me extra omeprazole and said I have to up my usual dose for 7 days.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
@Miss Baguette 🥖 do you still have your video where you put the timeline of reds fake doxxing together? I’d love to post it but I can’t find it.. her or J have never answered how they knew a whole 30 minutes before felicity and Alex that reds address was doxxed in taurians live. The more I’ve seen the more I beleive Hann was fully involved in that

I think I have a couple.

I did these two but I’m sure more stuff came out after it but I’ll have to watch them again 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
American Flag GIF

Feb 29, 2024
🤮🤮🤮🤮only someone who sucks cock for a living would say that another scuff
Did your mum suck cock for a living? Is that why you are so bitter towards sex workers…. Or is it because no one will shag you and you have no choice but to be an incel because, you don’t wanna accidently book your own mum for an out call?

Feb 29, 2024
Any of you guys use Spotify? I like some of the whacky playlists it gives me. I have one called `Discover Weekly` which is just like 20 random songs that drop on a Monday , I put it on, on a Monday morning on the drive to work and you'd never fing believe what was the second song in.

Harry Belafonte - Banana Boat Song.

She's even haunting me in my own fing car!
I love Spotify haha! This is one of my favourite playlists! It’s good if you like old music, it’s quite summery and the old neighbors never complain when it’s blasting haha!